Farthest From V and beyond

Jez

Sith Lord
I'll pre-emptively try to book the motor home tomorrow for Apr 6th!
If it's the 6th I'll have some Birthday money :)

Jez

Sith Lord
For the frequent flyers in "The Falcon"

I have just booked the 6th Apr...
... i also booked the following 3 weekends but i need to let them know which 3 i'll be cancelling asap.

Road Trip 3: Mini Road Trip 2

You can keep your Sandy Balls!

timbo72

Sith Lord
Cool, I'm gonna book the 6th and 27th as off not to work.

Is anybody staying over in a hotel, because of the travel time, I'll go on the Saturday afternoon and stay over. Be cool to have a few beers with you guys

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
I can do either. I will stay in one of the pubs overnight. I stayed at the ship last time and he charged me £55. I think Barry stayed in another pub a bit cheaper. Since we ended up in the ship for last orders it was pretty convenient. The room smelt and was decorated like my nan's house but he did a huge cooked breakfast and it is literally opposite the village hall and next door to Dave's shop. I will probably get a room at the cheaper place this time as soon as the date is confirmed.

naughtyjedi

Sith Lord
Being a forum newb, what is this? Where is it, can loose collectors like me attend, should I offer to speak, my thumb print was in episode 1 !!!!!!

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
naughtyjedi said:
Being a forum newb, what is this? Where is it, can loose collectors like me attend, should I offer to speak, my thumb print was in episode 1 !!!!!!

naughtyjedi said:

Here you go mate:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Farthest-From-The-UK-Star-Wars-Retro-Toy-Show/583316165029365?fref=ts

Its great fun. :wink:

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
naughtyjedi said:

I was a newbie at the last one. You are given a warm welcome, you get to speak to other like minded minded people about a subject you enjoy and theres loads of stuff there for everybody, from cardbacks to MOC's to loose to all sorts of oddball stuff.

Its really strange how this little village hall in the new forest effectively becomes the centre of uk star wars collecting for the day.

timbo72

Sith Lord
Looking at train tickets, it's gonna cost £122 off peak rtn. That's to Salisbury and then bus from there.

Anyone going from near lincs/York's/notts/etc

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom