Farthest From V and beyond

Richard_H

Grand Master
I suppose it comes down to the purpose of it. If it's for meeting up, February is best. If it's for sellers to make money, then the further from Christmas seems better.

David Tree

Jedi Master
April would give more folk to save and enough notice for booking time off etc, plus spaces out the shows *if* there was say another in August and then December. Roughly 4 months apart.

I've already started work on a nice presentation for the next one ... and it's not Bend Ems ... yet.

So, anyone a nay for April?

Dave

PS, some many awesome folk for birthdays in Feb, mine's the 11th :)

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
My birthday is in February as well (18th) but I agree with everyone else, april will give me plenty of time to sort out some spending cash for the show and earn enough brownie points with the mrs to get the weekend away.

Hopefully we can get the star wars curry club out for a few beers and a ruby the night before, although this time perhaps we should book, as the Raj of India did seem a bit surprised to see that much passing trade suddenly drop through the door.

april would suit me fine due to an excessive amount of cash spent today i will need time to recover.

enjoyed the show, although i must try and be a bit more sociable on the next one, a few more panels would hit the target for me i do enjoy learning new stuff i thought the presentations were really good and well put together, perhaps get OBD to do one i know how much he craves the spotlight.

x-pack

Grand Master
April sounds good. Not 100% on making the next one, purely because of the 4 hour drive and car rental.

Rebel_Runner

Jedi Master
April for me. Means i can give the missus plenty of notice and book a hotel. Was gutted i could do FFIV

Can any one recommend a good local hotel/B&B.

Jez

Sith Lord
We had it last Sunday, it was the best one yet. Sorry, didn't you know :?

Marks

Youngling
Jez said:
We had it last Sunday, it was the best one yet. Sorry, didn't you know :?
Lol - But seriously "arrgghh"

Either way having missed 2 & 3 I don't want to miss no.5

timbo72

Sith Lord
Any more news on a date guys??

If we leave it much longer, the request book will have been translated into the next off duty and I could miss this.

Sorry to sound like a bore, but I'd love to go

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom