Fantasy Football league anyone?

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
As the title says, I got talked into a FFL league this year. Anyone on here fancy joining? I've set a legaue up for us so it'll be a bit of a laugh. Takes 5 mins to pick your team and you can set up auto subs etc so you don't actually have to worry about checking player availability every week.
FFS I can be arsed to do it, CLEARLY it doesn't involve much effort.

Thought it would be a laugh anyway.

Anyone who is interested here's the site.

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

and the code for the league for SWF league is ; 1514769-371408

PS, Don't worry the league is set up not to start until Saturday, so you won't have missed out on two weeks worth of points etc.

PGowdy

Grand Master
I have joined this. As a seasoned FF pro i am gonna be tough to beat... :wink: :lol:
I'm-
ForLoveOrMoney FC

Pete.

Others better join now too! It's free for god's sake!! :D

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
That's four of us (my missus is playin as well), who else is game?
Surely the fact that there's a bird playin means that there is no realistic danger of coming last!

How much am I gonna regret saying that if she beats me!

e30318is

Sith Lord
I know even less about football than I do about Star Wars but im in......
Jawas_United for the Cup!
Quite excited about this!

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
It should be a laugh, as long as I don't have to listen to her gloating about her team finishing above mine I'll be happy!

e30318is

Sith Lord
When does the table "Go live"? Is it updated at the end of the week? Anybody want to share how many points they are on so far.........
Im provisionally on 21.... :oops:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
e30318is said:
When does the table "Go live"? Is it updated at the end of the week? Anybody want to share how many points they are on so far.........
Im provisionally on 21.... :oops:

It should update either over night or after tomorrows games. I THINK it depends on how many games have been played. With there only being 5 or 6 games today possibly not enough are deemed to have been played for it to update.
I'm on 31, with four players still to play.

e30318is

Sith Lord
Six players and one sub to play......exciting!! Excuse my lack of experience- first time on this sort of thing :D

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Well, mid table obscurity for me. 4th out of 7.
Although the missus is third so I'm having to listen to her gloat, and it's two weeks until the next set of matches! :roll: :twisted:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Browny just signed up so feel free to join in anyways, You'll be a week behind in points (as will he) but surely that's your excuse sorted in case your team turns out to be utter kack!

PS, WTF is Wenger doing NOT signing a keeper!?

spoons

Grand Master
weasel said:
Browny just signed up so feel free to join in anyways, You'll be a week behind in points (as will he) but surely that's your excuse sorted in case your team turns out to be utter kack!

PS, WTF is Wenger doing NOT signing a keeper!?

might well do

to be honest I don't think Schwartzer or Given is particularly better than Almunia - he just needs his confidence back. If a world class keeper was on the market than we should have snapped him up.

The problem is that now Almunia and Fabianski know that Wenger thinks they are ****, and the Fulham fans know that Schwartzer wants out - not a brilliant situation.

PGowdy

Grand Master
I think Almunia is decent enough. Problem is that your 2nd keeper is shocking. You should have at least bought in a decent reserve.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom