Fantasy Football league anyone?

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Just had a look at the table, what a surprise our resident Arsenal fan is last!

No doubt, like a typical Gooner he has his excuse all ready and waiting, something like "I joined a week late so obviously I'm not gonna be winning!" :wink: :lol:

More importantly, from my point of view, I'm now ahead of the missus TF! :D

spoons

Grand Master
weasel said:
Just had a look at the table, what a surprise our resident Arsenal fan is last!

No doubt, like a typical Gooner he has his excuse all ready and waiting, something like "I joined a week late so obviously I'm not gonna be winning!" :wink: :lol:

A week late :shock: - try three :wink:

e30318is

Sith Lord
weasel said:
Well, mid table obscurity for me. 4th out of 7.
Although the missus is third so I'm having to listen to her gloat, and it's two weeks until the next set of matches! :roll: :twisted:

you just beat me to post!!

Mid table obscurity for me too.... had a better week this time.. It has got my interested in football again so its all goooood 8)

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Excuses excuses Spoons!

The league is actually looking quite close ATM, ok Spoons and Browny are adrift but they have a few weeks less points.

spoons

Grand Master
weasel said:
Excuses excuses Spoons!

The league is actually looking quite close ATM, ok Spoons and Browny are adrift but they have a few weeks less points.

considering we did start late - we're doing very well :)

Some of you others must have started late too, it's matchday 4 and we're only a few points behind..... :p

(by a few points I obviously mean 70 :roll: )

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I think I set the league up after the first weekends fixtures, so that means you're two weeks behind.

PGowdy

Grand Master
An ugly little bitch...
...and a funny looking dog. :wink:

uglycunt2.jpg

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
How's this for a good weekend.

Sub in Samba for Craddock, only for the computer to sub him back out and unsurprisingly Wolves ship loads at Spurs, and Samba goes and scores. Then Song gets sent off. Reina ships 3, Vidic ships two, Scholes gets booked, Torres does the sum of **** all squared for 90 mins. Then Ancellotti rounds it off by dropping Anelka (my captain), Lampard AND Terry!

By default I might get the points I should have had anyway for Samba's goal (Lamard and Terry aren't even on the bench) but **** me that's about as bad a week as I could have. Scotty Parker scoring is the ONLY thing that went right!

PGowdy

Grand Master
Lamps and Terry are injured. Not sure why Anelka's not on tho. I'm sure he'll get on at some point.
I've got Malouda and Drogs so i'm doing ok in this game. Needed after my man u defenders and Rooney scored **** all.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
What's up with Terry?
I knew Lampard was a bit dodgey for the game so I stuck Anelka as my skipper, but he was left on the bench for 90 mins. ****ING THANK YOU VERY MUCH CARLO................WANKER!

Sitting on a provisional 18 points! :oops: With 13 to come from my subs, and a few for whoever my skipper ends up being (if it's Song I'm well ****ed!)
Worse than all that, the missus has a provisional of 40! Thank god she's going back to Uni on Friday, I only have to listen to 5 days of gloating!

PGowdy

Grand Master
Terry has a rib injury sustained at West Ham. Should be back next week.
I too tried to sub out Lamps for Barton but it didn't register. Not sure what's going on there.
:?

spoons

Grand Master
A good week for me - thank you Drogba, Cole, Bent (you bastard), Parker, Toure and Nani :D

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
My weekend was rounded off by my captaincy defaulting to my "form" player, Paul Scholes. Doubling his massive ONE point! :twisted: :evil:

****ING FANTASTY ****ING SHITE FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

PGowdy

Grand Master
Can you not fix your captaincy?? I put mine as Drogba. I'd like it not to shift to Joey Barton if he sudenly has a good game as he's unlikely to have two in a row!! :lol:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I had it set to Anelka. I was thinking a nice home game against Blackpool, he's bound to score loads and get me tonnes of points. Where as Ancelotti (WANKER) was thinking 'I know I'll rest him!'

Other than that, all you can control is who it defaults to, I picked form over value. TBF if it had been value it would have gone to Torres who still wasn't great.

spoons

Grand Master
Drogba is my captain, much as I can't stand him he has to be the best premiership player of the last few years. He's like a machine

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom