ESB AT AT mint in box Review

Mark_Yeo

Padawan
tiefighterboy said:
Maybe not....here is what Mike the MOD sent me.........

Hi TFB,

I understand this user has had issues on other forums (I'm also aware of the specifics), but we as moderators agreed to give her a fair chance here on RS. Both Mike Ritter and I explained in the other thread that taking jabs at her isn't helping matters, but I'm not sure if you saw those posts or not, so giving the benefit of the doubt. At this point I need to specifically ask you to stop making jab posts at her. Failure to heed this warning may result in an infraction or further action. I understand some of you feel strongly against her, but in the interest of keeping the peace, please let it go. I don't want her presence here causing members like yourself to get themselves into any trouble. Thanks for your participation on these forums and for your time in this matter.

Thanks,
Mike

In the end...they will regret it when she has posted multiple jibberish topics....multiple pictures......and baiting comments. :lol:

and I would like to add that one of our members "Mark Yeo" who only comes on here to flaunt his collection "Liked" the fact that I was going to get banned.................so to Mr. Yeo.......go **** yourself.

Its been a while since I logged on here and just saw this post.

Go **** myself, TFB? Really? You need to get a grip on things.

I checked what I "liked" on RS, just to see what I did so many months ago to so royally piss you off and I think that if you had exercised some common sense, you would have realised that you misunderstood why I liked that post that Mike made.

Here was the post which you were referring to that I liked - just for reference - http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1088347/#post19002410 . Since this apparently ate you up so badly, I thought I give you a heads up on why I liked that post from Mike.

That entire thread was an interesting read but it looked headed to be a train wreck - as with all the threads which Karen featured in on RS. Didn't bother me one way or the other as to what had been posted but it did look like you were going to get into some **** for what you were saying - given what the mods there were likely to do. What I had liked about Mike's post was the fact that he had sent you a PM instead of publicly making a post - to keep what he wanted to say out to you of sight from the other members. I thought that that was pretty decent of him. It seemed that he was prepared to give things a chance to resolve themselves without having to do anything drastic ... publicly. That was what I liked about his post.

If you had a cooler head to think things through, you would realise that I would have had no idea what Mike's PM to you was at the time. ... So how could I have "liked" the fact that you may be banned from RS? It was not as if Mike said that you were banned in a post and I had "liked" that post ... right?

If you had a problem or issue with me or any of my posts or "likes", I would have appreciated that you PMed me about it and I would have replied to you. Putting this in a public post ... and making it personal with me ...well ...

Mark

PIGCITY

Sith Lord
How come the only time theres ever any **** on here it always has a mention of RS attached to it.....strange that.

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
PIGCITY said:
How come the only time theres ever any **** on here it always has a mention of RS attached to it.....strange that.

Please refrain from moving off topic. The discussion should remain on the review of an AT-AT Walker.

Any further comments will result in a PM, unless I'm jealous of your TIE Pilot focus and ban you with no support evidence to my claims.

You have been warned.

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
The only bans we should be talking about here is how fast the Falcon is going to go down the auto-BAHN on the Essen run.

I reckon she'll get up to 12 parsecs before the hyperdrive packs in.

:)

Jason

Richard_H

Grand Master
see what we're missing:

I has a superb oral time last week with a 23 year old , tall slim and gorgeous , he was so sexy i only go to town oral wise when i totally fancy them , i slowly sucked him till i was milking him into my mouth ...

:lol:

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
Cc4rhu said:
see what we're missing:

I has a superb oral time last week with a 23 year old , tall slim and gorgeous , he was so sexy i only go to town oral wise when i totally fancy them , i slowly sucked him till i was milking him into my mouth ...

:lol:

WTF.....Oh...wait your part of her fan club on FB. :lol: :lol:

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Well, I joined and got met with this straight away:

1450221_467085293410637_508049783_n_zps0f67c098.jpg

itfciain

Grand Master
ha ha - what the **** is that ??

God know how much they paid to AFA for that abomination but it is worth the best part of about £30!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom