Episode VII : a few morsels of info

lee gray

Sith Lord
my mate who is sworn to secrecy who is working on the film set told me a few things today, some i forgot lol as he told me on phone after just been asleep.

He said they are currently filming in finland and are using the same camera lenses used in ROTJ
he told me admiral ackbar is in it and so are 3 bounty hunters and they have shot a scene in a spaceship with harrison ford and carrie fisher.

he also said that so far it is all mainly props and settings and no CGI

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
:lol: :lol:

Tell him Michael will poem him to death unless he tells us more :wink:

Morsels may be small but they taste sooooooo good, thanks for sharing :D

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Hey this got me a wee bit excited, first time I've had a positive reaction to anything I've read about episode7

Think we should send your mate a gift. You think if we give him a bottle of malt he'll smuggle us on set fanboys style :D

Cheers for the update

Oh yeah and I also f*ckin hate CGI

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
lee gray said:
my mate who is sworn to secrecy who is working on the film set told me a few things today, some i forgot lol as he told me on phone after just been asleep.

He said they are currently filming in finland and are using the same camera lenses used in ROTJ
he told me admiral ackbar is in it and so are 3 bounty hunters and they have shot a scene in a spaceship with harrison ford and carrie fisher.

Great news Lee. Will he take on a 30 year work experience student do you think???

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
Caswellbot said:
lee gray said:

Great news Lee. Will he take on a 30 year work experience student do you think???

If it involves experience a 38 year old would be a better option, back of the line pleas :wink:

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
8) sounds great

It's obviously frustrating with the storyline, plots and everything surrounding the film being on the QT as much as it can nowadays, but if they get the film half right, the experience at the cinema is going to be awesome and it will be worth the wait I'm sure :D

lee gray

Sith Lord
This is what my friend told me today......Seen the new stormtrooper outfit, a hoth scene and the villian with one of the heroes on torture table- looks wicked.

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Wow...great snippet Lee

Imagination is running away with me now :D stormtroopers, Hoth, Villains, torture tables, heroes 8) 8) 8)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom