Ed, check it out! ;)

tigerham

Sith Lord
I've been building my own display set-up and still a bit to do but here's the story so far. Big thanks to Ed for advice on building this beast as never done any joinery before. :D

The first image has been photoshopped with whitening as had to take 20 photos to get it all in and fix them together so lighting was inconsistant.

SW-Room.jpg

And here's the side views unedited. ;)

SW-room2.jpg

SW-room1.jpg

Close-ups of the side shelves.

Case2.jpg

Case1.jpg

spoons

Grand Master
looks amazing Tig - what are the small boxes from, or did you make them?

tigerham

Sith Lord
Thanks dude, everything is made from scratch. Apart from the framework it's all mdf, nailed, screwed and glued together. ;)

I was a bit of a dick as put it all together including the front panels and then realised I still had the backs of the boxes to do! :oops: Luckily I'm only a lickle lad who can squeeze behind the whole unit and did it then! Always learning, lol!

tigerham

Sith Lord
Thanks dood's. It's highly satisfying when you DIY and bonus you can totally customise it to your specs! :D

e30318is

Sith Lord
Wow ham, that's fantastic buddy. Tbh I had forgotten all about the pm I sent you. You have done a fantastic job buddy, I can't even remember what advice I gave you but it honestly looks like a pro installation.
You are 100% welcome and I am honoured to be associated with this.
This has made my day mate.
Btw the ledy scout is a beaut :)
Ed

tigerham

Sith Lord
Ed ya handy help def helped me out with the framework as is solid as a rock! Many thanks dude and glad ya like my work. Btw the LL Scout's a personal custom but genuine LL Scout and dark grey blaster just in case you were thinking! ;) lol.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom