couldnt have said it better my self

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
:roll: No!
I don't see the attraction in Facebook either. All these vampire things and throwing sheep at people..........WTF?

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Your not missing much!
The quiz things are a laugh, but that's about it.

Maybe it's just me, but all I seem to get is a bunch of people I went to school with asking to be added as my "friend". I didn't like them or talk to them for the 7 years we went to school, and having not seen them in the 10, or so, years since we left WHY would I now want to have them as one of my "friends"?
Maybe I'm just a miserable auld git! :lol:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
yeah i just like the quizes ,thouogh we can keep in touch with kazzas cousin who is a rep so she gets round world

Fitzy

Jedi Knight
weasel said:
Your not missing much!
The quiz things are a laugh, but that's about it.

Maybe it's just me, but all I seem to get is a bunch of people I went to school with asking to be added as my "friend". I didn't like them or talk to them for the 7 years we went to school, and having not seen them in the 10, or so, years since we left WHY would I now want to have them as one of my "friends"?
Maybe I'm just a miserable auld git! :lol:

Completely agree. If I haven't bothered to look you up in 10 years take the hint and piss off.

I'm half tempted to join these things just so I can tell people that they were ****wits back then and I don't anticipate that much has changed in the last decade.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom