champions league

jayjedi

Sith Lord
spoons said:
I'm going for a Utd Chelsea final, though I'd rather it was AC Milan V Chelsea and with AC winning :wink:

at least you are not a bitter gooner spoons :lol:

just hope the gunners do us a favour this weekend

spoons

Grand Master
jayjedi said:
spoons said:
I'm going for a Utd Chelsea final, though I'd rather it was AC Milan V Chelsea and with AC winning :wink:

No I'm not bitter. I'd actually like Utd to win it but...seeing you do the treble again would be too much. Utd league and cup double will be fine.

Normally I'd be cheering Liverpool on, but apart from Weasel the scousers on this forum are such bad winners and losers I couldn't bear to see them even in the final. It's either we're the greatest team in the world(but can't win the league) and every one else is **** or we deserved to win but the other team cheated etc. etc. :wink: :wink:

and Chelsea finishing the season with no major trophies would be excellent.

how times have changed wanting Utd to do the double :roll:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
spoons said:
jayjedi said:
spoons said:

No I'm not bitter. I'd actually like Utd to win it but...seeing you do the treble again would be too much. Utd league and cup double will be fine.

Normally I'd be cheering Liverpool on, but apart from Weasel the scousers on this forum are such bad winners and losers I couldn't bear to see them even in the final. It's either we're the greatest team in the world(but can't win the league) and every one else is **** or we deserved to win but the other team cheated etc. etc. :wink: :wink:

and Chelsea finishing the season with no major trophies would be excellent.

how times have changed wanting Utd to do the double :roll:

not our fault you carnt beat psv :lol: :wink:

spoons

Grand Master
jabbawokkie said:

must have worn ourselves out beating you lot 3 times in a season, pity you cant beat Chelsea (or Utd) :wink:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
spoons said:
jabbawokkie said:

must have worn ourselves out beating you lot 3 times in a season, pity you cant beat Chelsea (or Utd) :wink:

we beat you boys when we wanted to :wink: :wink: and you would rather be in our position

spoons

Grand Master
jabbawokkie said:
we beat you boys when we wanted to :wink: :wink: and you would rather be in our position

that's true we'd like your position -3rd place we'll be ours this weekend :wink: (I'm not putting any money on it though :wink: :? )

you saying liverpool deliberately lost the three other games then Jabba :roll:

the scousers on this forum are such bad winners and losers

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
no ,but its clear rafa is not to interested in the domestic cups .which is a shame because fa cup final day when you were a kid was something everyone stopped for,everyone ,even those not interested in football used to watch the final.its the european cup thats killing it

i can remember watching liverpool v everton with all my family ,only time (wel other then the world cup)i recall my sisters watching football

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
jayjedi said:

It's a strange game (Arsenal Chelsea) I hate Chelsea and the fact they are buying their league titles/trophies and have an arrogant twat for a manager (Although I do believe that part of it is an act to deflect attention from his players) but, IF they beat Arsenal it keeps the title race vaguely alive, plus it helps Liverpool secure thrid spot. But then I just can't bring myself to cheer for Chelsea and their Wimbledon like style of play.

I guess it will depend on how Tuesday night goes as well. Hopefully we'll leave them with just the FA cup to go for.

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
well jose said chelsea were the only team who tried to score ,as i am a liverpool supporter i wont comment on this ( and so spoons doesnt get dog on :wink: ) but whats everyones view of who should have gone to the final

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
jabbawokkie said:
i can remember watching liverpool v everton with all my family
I remember watching the 1986 final and as soon as the final whistle was blown I was out in the street doing my Ian Rush impressions !!!! :lol: 8)

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
craignwo4life said:
jabbawokkie said:
i can remember watching liverpool v everton with all my family
I remember watching the 1986 final and as soon as the final whistle was blown I was out in the street doing my Ian Rush impressions !!!! :lol: 8)

was it his goal that knocked the camera over

roundster

Jedi Master
Supporter
as a united fan...... I think Liverpool did alot more to win the second game and that late goal was onside so Liverpool are rightfully in the final :?

Hurts to say that, just hope we can beat milan to set up the BIGGEST final in english history :!:

But all that being said, I didn't think either team looked that good :)

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
roundster said:
as a united fan...... I think Liverpool did alot more to win the second game and that late goal was onside so Liverpool are rightfully in the final :?

Hurts to say that, just hope we can beat milan to set up the BIGGEST final in english history :!:

just what i said to jay

But all that being said, I didn't think either team looked that good :)

both teams were to worried about losing i think

roundster

Jedi Master
Supporter
I agree with you there!!
Chelsea should have gone all out to win when you scored. If they could have got an away goal it would have put alot of pressure on you!!
BUT
I think they bottled it a bit :lol: Same as the league :lol: and same as they will do in FA cup :wink:

spoons

Grand Master
jabbawokkie said:
well jose said chelsea were the only team who tried to score ,as i am a liverpool supporter i wont comment on this ( and so spoons doesnt get dog on :wink: ) but whats everyones view of who should have gone to the final

woof :wink:

Fair play, the pool deserved the win, but only just :wink: Jose was watching another game

roundster

Jedi Master
Supporter
I think sometimes Chelsea run out of ideas!
I can see Arsenal beating them this weekend :D

Even when they had 2 wingers on in extra time, Cole was still playing that ball :roll:

Come on united for tomorrow night, just hoping Gattuso is not 100% fit tomorrow, Milan arn't as good without him and as for Kaka, I just hope he has a shitter 8)

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
roundster said:
I think sometimes Chelsea run out of ideas!
I can see Arsenal beating them this weekend :D

Even when they had 2 wingers on in extra time, Cole was still playing that ball :roll:

Come on united for tomorrow night, just hoping Gattuso is not 100% fit tomorrow, Milan arn't as good without him and as for Kaka, I just hope he has a shitter 8)

you know what ,as this would be a once in a lifetime euro final i can see manu getting beat.thats the only reason.

though that kaka is a brilliant player

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
The only problem is we've now got 3 weeks to wait to keep the players fit but avoid injuries from playing 2 more league games.

I wonder what the odds are that Harry Kewell will play in the final?!! :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom