champions league

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
jabbawokkie said:
weasel said:
Nah the ultimate would be Rooney getting a red card 2 mins in, Ronaldo having both his legs broken (and never playing again), Rio getting done for drug dealing and Fergy dying after the game.

and me and you sat in jay,s front room with a case of beer :lol: :lol: :lol:

:D :lol: I have a funny feeling he might just have kicked us out (or killed himself)! :lol:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
jayjedi said:
united were excellent lads and i think you are a bit worried :D

Nah, no prizes for peaking too soon!
I wouldn't be surprised if United lost to AC now, especially with their amazing away record in Europe. When was the last time United won an away game in Europe........seriously, when was it!?

jayjedi

Sith Lord
weasel said:
jayjedi said:

I wouldn't be surprised if United lost to AC now, especially with their amazing away record in Europe. When was the last time United won an away game in Europe........seriously, when was it!?

weasel.... is anfield in europe :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
jayjedi said:
weasel said:
jayjedi said:

weasel.... is anfield in europe :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yes and portsmouth :wink:

jayjedi

Sith Lord
i think fergie made a deal with rafa... dont make us look like cunts in front of our own fans and we will let you win 1-0

which was fair enough :wink:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
well i thought milan were gonna do utd but they seemed to run out of steam .if they dont knacker them selves out they could turn utd over in italy ,though they are a old side compaired to united.
that save their keeper pulled off from fletcher was top ****ing draw though

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Fair play to United last night, but I still fancy AC to win the away leg (and go through). Just can't see United out scoring them in Milan, cos United's away form in Europe is dire, and god only knows who they will have fit to play at the back!
Was a good game to watch, in all probability it will be a damn sight better than the bore-fest i'm expecting tonight. But, as long as Liverpool win I don't care!

jayjedi

Sith Lord
well i think chelsea will regret not scoring more than 1 goal, the scousers will be to fired up at anfield and can see them being to much for them.

loved rafa's after match interview... " if he( moaning moreen) says it was a penalty then it was " :lol:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
If that was a penalty then how come John Terry is allowed to charge down shots with his hands (in the box)?

It's just Mourinho trying to deflect attention from the fact Chelsea played LONGBALL football. "Hoof it long to Drogba" was the only tactic they had.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Semi final second legs this week, who does everyone think will win?

I fancy AC to beat United, although a lot will depend on who scores first. If United do it should be a great game because AC will have to attack them forcing United to play on the counter, with United's back 4 and AC's slowness getting back....

Not sure about Liverpool Chelsea, with Carvallio out I give Liverpool more chance but I'm a pesimistic bastard so I can see Chelsea holding out or nicking it on away goals! :twisted: :evil:

Here's a question for the United fan's, if you knew United weren't going to win the CL would you rather lose in the semi's to AC or the final to either Chelsea or Liverpool?

I know if it was me, I'd rather Liverpool lost in the semi's to Chelsea than in the final to the scum.

spoons

Grand Master
I'm going for a Utd Chelsea final, though I'd rather it was AC Milan V Chelsea and with AC winning :wink:

jayjedi

Sith Lord
if utd dont win then i would rather liverpool win it. moaning moreen just pisses me off and rafa seems like an intelligent astute manager. the liverpool players play a more attractive football than chelsea and dont think they are something special unlike the chelsea boys . ac milan are foreign so they dont come into it

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom