Celebration Europe limelight thread

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
hey you guys, havent been on here in ages. went to the celebration europe on the sunday. first one ive ever been to and its was wicked. shame i didnt know some of you were going, would have been good to meet.

got landos autograph, a couple of bits to go in my yoda collection as well which was great. only managed to get the belgium special coin, got it given to me by the sponser mark, meet him in the queue for autographs. didnt buy any vintage though, was pissing me off coz it was like a free for all.

whens the next memorabilia up in birmingham, desperatly wana go and if possible meet up with some of you guys????

sith-smith

Grand Master
Darth Wensleydale said:
That's a nice pic, really shows the differences between the two.

p.s. It was good to see your first 20 at CE Gary they truely are mint 8)

Cheers.

Did you see those 30 backs too?

Darth Wensleydale

Sith Lord
Oh yes, that 30 Back Fett had me in a daze for quite a while :shock: The whole Palitoy archive was great, so much so that it prompted me to go back downstairs and buy a 20 back Luke Pilot, much to my wifes disgust :lol: Just three away from the first 20 now 8)

lee gray

Sith Lord
Yeah the 30 back fett was the first carded figure that caught my eye as soon as i saw it I knew who's it was :)

also liked the trilogo luke that was a nice card,.

spoons

Grand Master
jedi_masters said:
hey you guys, havent been on here in ages. went to the celebration europe on the sunday. first one ive ever been to and its was wicked. shame i didnt know some of you were going, would have been good to meet.

got landos autograph, a couple of bits to go in my yoda collection as well which was great. only managed to get the belgium special coin, got it given to me by the sponser mark, meet him in the queue for autographs. didnt buy any vintage though, was pissing me off coz it was like a free for all.

whens the next memorabilia up in birmingham, desperatly wana go and if possible meet up with some of you guys????

Welcome back :)

There's a few of us going to the Mem at the end of November, so maybe see you there

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
For me it was the 30B Chewbacca hanging on the Vader display stand.

(reseal though but still great to see)

Jason

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
spoons said:
jedi_masters said:

Welcome back :)

There's a few of us going to the Mem at the end of November, so maybe see you there

cheers spoons, got alot to catch up on on here byt he looks of it. yea hopefully see you up there, should be back from my honeymoon by then!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom