Bye Bye Abu Hamza

Jez

Sith Lord
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-19857517

I really hope my American friends make you feel at home quickly.
There's a lovely orange jumpsuit waiting for you, enjoy.....

Lee77

Sith Lord
About time he slung his hook. But why stop there? Lets get rid of his sponging family and all his associates. Touchy subject! Rant over.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
I honestly can't fathom how it's taken so long. Are you telling me that if I committed a serious crime, I'd be able to postpone the trial/sentence for 8 YEARS by appealing for nonsensicle reasons? No ****ing way. There's more to this than meets the eye for sure.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
8 for him and 14 for some of his mates!

And do you wanna guess who paid for all his appeals and legal costs!? Go on, take a wild guess!

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Why did he feel the need to dress up like a Bond villian. If he had replaced the hook with a bunch of daisys, he could have still been spreading his message today.

jackabina

Sith Lord
Maulster79 said:
Why did he feel the need to dress up like a Bond villian. If he had replaced the hook with a bunch of daisys, he could have still been spreading his message today.
I think that used to be the case. The flowers however needed a lot of watering, and he kept getting his sleeves wet.

plantman

Sith Lord
sith-smith said:
And his Wife is still living in a £1mill home in london...on benefit!!

thats why there is alleged racism, its our governments fault, creating a world of hate, forcing people to pre-judge all immigrants because they allow this crap to happen

jackabina

Sith Lord
The government has without doubt made the situation harder to deal with than needs be, but there's only one person to blame, that's the man himself. Whatever happened to taking responsibility for your own actions?

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
plantman said:
sith-smith said:
And his Wife is still living in a £1mill home in london...on benefit!!

thats why there is alleged racism, its our governments fault, creating a world of hate, forcing people to pre-judge all immigrants because they allow this crap to happen

Is his wife not born and bred Britsh ie white?

Edit, just checked. His second wife (the one living in the million pound council house) is Morrocan. His first wife was British and thanks to marrying her he got British citizenship.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom