• Haven't decided yet

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Only in certain circumstances

Votes: 10 17.2%

• Total voters

CRAZYHAZY

Jedi Master
I have voted No!!

Im not a MOC collector and only collect mint loosies, im a fussy anal bastard too, so i find it increasingly hard
to find really minty examples. even small rubs to the paintwork annoy the hell out of me( unless it's a factory error,i can live with that)

There are only certain figures from Jedi and ESB that i like and two of them happen to be the biker scout and Cloud Car Pilot. As some of you know i have two MOC beaters as i got them for a stupidly cheap price.
The BS card looks like the dog has had it for breakfast but the bubble is stiil sealed tightly, the figure is pure white and mint, he would look great in my loose collection. It would be nice and easy to break him open and have him displayed with the others.

But there is know way on earth i would do that it makes no sense to me why a true fan/collector would do that.
They will remain sealed for eternity( well until i croak it anyway) .

On a final note we all have our own opinions and i think its great that we do, the world would be very boring if we agreed on everything. As long as we don't get personal and start abusing people who we don't personally know from Adam, its great to discuss and air verying points of view.
(unless their name was KAREN and the freak just wound people up on purpose, Slight contradiction i know)
So Scott you aint offended anyone mate, so don't apologise for your opinion.

PGowdy

Grand Master
I had my suspicions. I just don't believe that many people on this forum are "for" UGrading.
That is all.

EDIT and part-RETRACTION:
Due to my suspicion that many of the "for" votes on this poll had been falsely placed my annoyance at this caused me to slightly cross a line in making it sound like i believed Robbie was responsible. I had no evidence to suggest this and so should have kept the thought to myself. In addition i should not have accused him of being generally dishonest. I don't actually think all people that sell UGrades are dishonest. I think some of them are good people doing a bad thing either due to ignorance, selfishness or greed. 3 things we are all guilty of at times.
I take back nothing i've said in previous threads nor for making people feel bad for dealing with them.
I will end my thoughts on the subject of Robbie and his dealings just by saying this:
"without UGrading good men will do good things and bad men will do bad things but it takes UGrading for good men to do bad things"

galactables

Padawan
PGowdy said:
Yes i would have thought so. At first i thought maybe a few RS members came over to vote but now i think someone has used new accounts to vote. A typically dishonest thing to do for someone who deals in Ugrades. (in my opinion)
Can we somehow make it so that you have to have been a member for a certain amount of time to vote or have had a certain amount of posts.

Yes you are entitled to your opinion. I've heard it all now, lol

You can't even accept the fact that some people actually might have a different view than yours.

galactables

Padawan
Gowdy, you don't like me and I don't like you. However, if you want to start accusing me of being dishonest then we may have to take this matter further.

itfciain

Grand Master
galactables said:
PGowdy said:
Yes i would have thought so. At first i thought maybe a few RS members came over to vote but now i think someone has used new accounts to vote. A typically dishonest thing to do for someone who deals in Ugrades. (in my opinion)
Can we somehow make it so that you have to have been a member for a certain amount of time to vote or have had a certain amount of posts.

Yes you are entitled to your opinion. I've heard it all now, lol

You can't even accept the fact that some people actually might have a different view than yours.

I have to admit I was suspicious just because of the number of yes votes compared to people (i.e. just you) that have ever said anything positive about Ugrading - but hey maybe you do have some secret supporters

itfciain

Grand Master
galactables said:
Gowdy, you don't like me and I don't like you. However, if you want to start accusing me of being dishonest then we may have to take this matter further.

Grow up Robbie - and stop trying to cause friction on this thread - it was set up to find out speciifc numbers - not for you to act like a keyboard warrior

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I don't think there's any way to tell who actually voted what way.
I've no reason to suspect someone would create new accounts just to vote, one way or the other. Surely no one is ****ing sad enough to go to the trouble of creating new accounts JUST so they can vote in a meaningless poll on a random SW forum on the net!?

I think you're getting a tad paranoid now guys!

If you want to start hurling insults at each other please take it to PM

galactables

Padawan
weasel said:
I don't think there's any way to tell who actually voted what way.
I've no reason to suspect someone would create new accounts just to vote, one way or the other. Surely no one is ****ing sad enough to go to the trouble of creating new accounts JUST so they can vote in a meaningless poll on a random SW forum on the net!?

I think you're getting a tad paranoid now guys!

If you want to start hurling insults at each other please take it to PM

I have taken insults from some of you guys for quite some time now. I seem to be easy prey cos I must be the only ebay seller who sells u grades??

I will say this though. If any of you guys (and there are about 4 of you who seem to want to insult my integrity) have a problem wth me, let's discuss it in person. I will meet you all at once to discuss. Not a problem.

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
We should defo meet up. And kill each other! Kill each other with kindness!!!

Ill bring the learn to dance like dancing dirty dancing DVD you bring the lake xxx

flycasual

Jedi Master
flycasual said:
I assume the Yes votes are from new accounts. :wink:

That wasn't in any way meant to be a personal attack on anyone. Sorry if it caused offence.

I would just like to hear from some of the Yes voters, thats all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom