Blue Dog's Lot. New house means new display! 19.06.2012

goonio

Padawan
Here's the pic I said I'd take with the cabinets at night with top and bottom lighting (I see you already have top lights), I think it looks great and really helps show off the contents of the cabinets at night (I'd turned off all other lights in the room for the picture) and it was still really bright!! Would look cracking on your collection BlueDog!

Rich.

Attachments

• P1030341.jpg
    P1030341.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 48

BlueDog

Sith Lord
Hey Rich,

Thanks mate, that looks awesome. We are having to move soon so when we get to the new house I'll be looking at setting up a more permanent display and I'll definitely look at putting some lighting from below. That Sandcrawler looks amazing!

Cheers Ryan

tundra9

Sith Lord
Nice setup Ryan, especially like how you put the boxes in the middle, like a vintage christmas tree!
And that Toltoys Death Star base in the middle is awesome! 8)

Joe

Grand Master
Looks amazing Ryan, really crisp and neat - congrats on a great display!

BlueDog

Sith Lord
Cheers Fellas, it's just the underside of the TT death star, mines incomplete and I've always loved the graphics on that side so I thought it would look better being used like this.

Grant

Sith Lord
Thanks Joe but I was honestly just trying to be sincere here and not take the pi$$. 8) Nice run again BD.

BlueDog

Sith Lord
Thanks Grant,starting to think it wasn't a good idea to put it next to my work space though. Can't stop gawking at it when I should be working :D

Grant

Sith Lord
BlueDog said:
Thanks Grant,starting to think it wasn't a good idea to put it next to my work space though. Can't stop gawking at it when I should be working :D

BD If this is your office and if you need to concentrate on your work then its probably a bad move to mix the 2. I know if I just have a few proof cards etc lying around in a room that they generally catch my eye. 8)

spoons

Grand Master
Great set up Bluedog - looks really clean. I like what you've done with the Tr death star, I always think its a shame that that side is hidden

Djbighair

Jedi Master
Awesome set up. I bet you wanna change the scenes all the time when you should be working. Love it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom