Blue Dog's Lot. New house means new display! 19.06.2012

BlueDog

Sith Lord
Well after the best part of a month of moving house we've finally settled enough for me to set up a new display.
Set up in my studio at home in our new house, a lot brighter room than the old dank timber paneled walls we used to have.
Allowed me to set up something a little more permanent which is nice and I managed to contain it to one wall which made the missus happy too. Enjoy!!

100_6810.jpg

100_6811.jpg

100_6815.jpg

100_6816.jpg

100_6817.jpg

100_6819.jpg

burnsy

Sith Lord
Excellent mate, love the way they are displayed and your figures look to be in great condition.

Are you looking to try and complete a full set of figures?

BlueDog

Sith Lord
Thanks Burnsy,

Yeah I sort of lost focus on building a full loose collection but it's back on the agenda again. Still a few figures and weapons to get and then of course the big money last 17 and blue snag. I'll get there one day.

itfciain

Grand Master
Looks great - I like how you have the in an 'action' display

I always look at my figures with the inner child - only problem is I have to resist the urge to tear the MOC's apart to get to the cool figures !!

BlueDog

Sith Lord
He he, yep it's one beautiful big lovely lump of vintage Plastic.

Got to admit I'd never even seen one before I owned my first and I was taken back by the size of them. Image how big the buggers looked to the lucky ones that had em as kids. :)

BlueDog

Sith Lord
Thanks Fellas, I picked the cabinet up off ebay for a hefty $10 installed the light myself. It doubles as an office cabinet/work bench.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom