best material / glue to use for resealing

yoda

Sith Lord
Was up at my mums last nite visiting and my brother also called in. The talk came around about the TFA and what we thought about it. Later on Starwars came up again and he said I have your Han figure at my place. I presumed he ment one of the many loose figures I had bought. And then I thought surly not my long lost first figure!
Anyway it's wasn't :( but he told me he lifted a box out of the loft by mistake and took it with him. When I inquired a bit more it turns out it's a carded Han sealed :). I have not been around to pick it up yet but I am now wondering is it a reseal :? Or the one figure i am always looking out for at a reasonable price. Back a few years I always had a habit of buying on eBay after a few beers :roll:. I can't remember buying this figure but am hoping by the off chance it's original and not a reseal :oops:
After all I said reseals aren't for me. If it is a reseal I will put it up on the valuation thread to see what is worth. But if it's original I will be going for a box of Guinness :p

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom