Beckham retirement

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Which ferdinand? Les, Rio or ehhh anton? Lol

Would say all of those players are solid enough. A few you could argue about. I actually think Cantona is another player ridiculously overrated, good but not the second coming some Utd fans see him as.
Just look at what happened to Utd the first season after he left.

Though i'm probably now sounding like i think every Utd legend is overrated. Whilst i hate most Utd players, for obvious reasons, i can accept ppl like Giggs, scholes, schmeichel, Keane and G Neville were all quality in their respective positions and probably all worthy of consideration for an all time PL eleven. Beckham and Cantona are just overrated.

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Actually I listed 21 so it's still 20

Giggs could have played for England or Wales so that's why he counts twice :lol:

Weasel.....re Cantona ....your real names not Trevor Francis is it? :?

Loved Cantona, now there is a case of skill, individual genius, and the catalyst
For the success that came...all the players autobiographies ive read, said he brought a presence, and role model to the squad that the younger players we all know today looked up to, he gelled the Team,
He will always have his detractors, but to me Cantona was an inspired signing by SAF, ...and that FA cup goal 8)

To me from the list, Henri and DB were a pair of players that lifted the English game and set a bench mark...they were bloody awesome

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom