Beaten up yak face open to offers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bespinlover1978

Padawan
I have a well played with yak face - similar one went on eBay for £95 - if anyone's interested make me a sensible offer. And take it from there..

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    64 KB · Views: 907

robpmarsh

Sith Lord
Ouch.....has a dog been chewing the poor thing?

Not sure what he's worth to be honest and don't want to low-ball you.

bespinlover1978

Padawan
robpmarsh said:
Ouch.....has a dog been chewing the poor thing?

Not sure what he's worth to be honest and don't want to low-ball you.

He's been well played with, I took pity on him and homed him for a while - now he's ready to be re-homed.

There's no low ball im open to offers...I won't be offended....just don't be offended if I say no either ! Lol

poncho

Grand Master
if i were selling him id value him @ £35 to move on. but in the current climate hes worth £40-50 in that condition

how ever you could let him run on ebay with no reserve and bet you he goes for silly ££

coomber75

Sith Lord
I'm not saying you should deny a collector a cheap entry yak but would be interested to see what it hit on ebay!! But nice to c offered here first :)

chiffy

Sith Lord
Beater or not, how many of us have been or are in the position of never owning a yak? For the price you could probs get this for it would be peanuts and will always be worth at least what he is sold for. Some of us have 10 variants of each figure, some of us have none! I was lucky enough to pick up my 1st loose yak locally for a bargain price but i only got my 1st ever ev9d9 last year and i am still buzzing at the ripe old age of 42! Hope that makes sense :mrgreen:

steve obi wan

Sith Lord
Supporter
Hi buddy ,

General rules you must out a price on your item , also is this the Yak you picked up for £50 ? .

If so not sure why you mentioned £95 on eBay ! That would be nearly a 100% flip

Good luck anyway

bespinlover1978

Padawan
steve obi wan said:
Hi buddy ,

General rules you must out a price on your item , also is this the Yak you picked up for £50 ? .

If so not sure why you mentioned £95 on eBay ! That would be nearly a 100% flip

Good luck anyway

Thanks Steve - I picked this guy up in a bundle of gear including a romba and imperial dig. Hes percentage in the deal was roughly £50. He's my 3rd yak face.

I did not expect £95 I was just saying a seller had a similar condition one that went for that.

I'd happily take £70 for this chap.

Cheaper than eBay that's for sure.

sparkysx

Sith Lord
apart from the paintloss is there any other damage, chunks missing or damage to the actual plastic?

maybe interested

thanks

bespinlover1978

Padawan
I'll be hones His limbs are loose..,but he stands up fine.

I put on some more pictures for you.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    114.5 KB · Views: 777
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    107.8 KB · Views: 776
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    86.8 KB · Views: 780
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    89 KB · Views: 782

bespinlover1978

Padawan
chiffy said:
Beater or not, how many of us have been or are in the position of never owning a yak? For the price you could probs get this for it would be peanuts and will always be worth at least what he is sold for. Some of us have 10 variants of each figure, some of us have none! I was lucky enough to pick up my 1st loose yak locally for a bargain price but i only got my 1st ever ev9d9 last year and i am still buzzing at the ripe old age of 42! Hope that makes sense :mrgreen:

This is right - I have 3 yak faces I'm selling this guy as I'm trying to finance a tri logo Fett. I'll be honest I put this guy on eBay not even thinking about here first. It sold for £75 and then they requested to cancel the deal as they couldn't afford it - which was annoying...but hey someone's loss is another's opportunity.
And now I've seen this sale section I will be using it more!...potentially I'll be putting on another yak much better condition after Christmas.

cantinos

Padawan
hello,
Are you looking for a tri logo fett. I have one in better condition then the yak. some paint loss to mustard shoulder pads and head,
but in good but not mint condition. Would you be interested in a swap.
pm me
thanks
Cantinos

theslider

Sith Lord
A Yak Face that looks to have been played with - now that is a rarity!

I think £50 tops is what it is actually worth.

sparkysx

Sith Lord
Interested in the other one you have when it comes up for sale.

cheers

bespinlover1978

Padawan
sparkysx said:
Interested in the other one you have when it comes up for sale.

cheers

I'll list him on here after Christmas - when people have more money. I'm going to be asking £130-50 though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom