Vintage yak face for sale - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

darthmikulas

Padawan
Hi

I am looking to sell my vintage yak face. it is loose but in very good condition with original weapon. After considering the different valuations from the other board I am looking for £300 for this. let me know if you are interested. thanks

@Yakface85 - I put this thread here so it moves from the valuation board to the For sale board. thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0612.jpeg
    IMG_0612.jpeg
    154.8 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_0611.jpeg
    IMG_0611.jpeg
    153.3 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_0610.jpeg
    IMG_0610.jpeg
    151.8 KB · Views: 88

Yakface85

Youngling
Hi

I am looking to sell my vintage yak face. it is loose but in very good condition with original weapon. After considering the different valuations from the other board I am looking for £300 for this. let me know if you are interested. thanks

@Yakface85 - I put this thread here so it moves from the valuation board to the For sale board. thanks
Interested. Can you ship to US?

darthmikulas

Padawan
Interested. Can you ship to US?
yes I can, would need to work out the additional shipping cost for this. also assumes that you would send the money first and I would send the character on successful receipt of the cash. May have to wait until the 6th or 7th June when I will be able to DM you. I wouldn't feel confident sharing an email address on an open forum

Darthgulliver

Padawan
Hi

Hi i have sent you a message

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom