Artistic SWFUKers Thread as requested by Michael Sith :)

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
They are awesome Frank, you should make some more

They look like Totem inspired, really good mate, love this talent on here

Cracking stuff :D

I smoked roll ups for 15 years Old Holborn Dark ( gave the dirty little gits up 2 years ago), I would have loved one of those.

Keep the stuff coming guys, don't be shy, show us your talents :D

Frunkstar

Grand Master
I used to do them as a hobby which paid which was great, then they got so popular I started getting big orders on them so it turned in to hard work rather than fun as I like to make each one different, sort of there own personalities if you get it (for an inanimate object) :? :lol:

& Clipper lighters are not what they used to be, so I would have to make them removable which is bloody hard work, though it must be 10 years since I cranked any out, bar one the better half asked for & I did a few years back after 5 years of her asking for one.

I would have to see if I have all the kit to still make them TBH, what do you guys think would be a fair price if I did find the motivation??, I have to give then 3 coats of yacht varnish & they are miliput so pretty tough, though as you can see a couple have got damaged over the years from everyday use.

Really please you like them though guys as I used to love making them before they became a chore with the 50 + at a time orders.

I've done everything from a bride & groom for a wedding gift to rastas & a Klingons :lol:

tigerham

Sith Lord
Hi everyone, I've just seen this thread and some absolutely beautiful pieces and some amazing talent for sure.

It's always a pleasure to see others creative work and thank you for sharing.

I've been pencil drawing for as long as Primary school, lol, and got into acrylic painting around 8 years ago but just for a few months and then left it. I then got back into it at the beginning of 2012 I think or there around and have loved it ever since as it's my peaceful zone and every painting is a beautiful journey. I think that's why I never enjoy finishing them as it's sad when the journey's over, lol.

Here are some of the pieces, both drawings and paintings, I have done from 8 years ago and before. I have around 5 new big pieces which are almost complete and by far some of my best journeys yet but can not show them until I have exhibited and made prints of them but need to find a decent photographer first.

I hope you enjoy as much as I've enjoyed others. ~:D

This was a project I did a few years back and was such a pleasure to achieve. Created all from scratch apart from the mask which was a white mold but had to do some dremmling, sanding, painting and creating attachments.

Xx

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
:shock: wow

To someone like me that enjoys scribbling, to see this level of expression and aptitude, is amazing

Wonderful work, where do you begin, each piece is fantastic, hats off to you sir, amazing talent and fantastic
Pieces, clarity, colour, expression, as with all pieces that are at this level, the subject draws you in and
Lets you appreciate it even more

Congratulations on your talent buddy and hope all goes well for the future

:D

tigerham

Sith Lord
Hi Michael and thank you sincerely for your kind words. :oops:

I think with anything in life, practice makes towards perfect, and when I was drawing at primary school, whilst others put their pencils down I carried on.

I truly believe anyone is capable of anything in Life if they have the passion and drive for it. In my opinion anything is possible in Life and just because it hasn't happened yet doesn't mean to say it wont. They said the Earth was flat and they also said man would never fly although technically speaking people can't just yet, lol. ~:D

We are all creative in many different ways for sure. I see this planet we call Earth an amazing piece of creativity.

Thank you again for your kind words and wish you a positive week ahead. ~:D Xx

chazb73

Sith Lord
More great stuff, Tigerham I love your stuff :) Frank those are freaky lighters brill mate :D

I'm doing some pop art figure pieces at the moment, here's my Luke Farmboy :)

Attachments

• lukepop.jpg
    lukepop.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 34

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Great stuff Andy, love it 8)

Pop art looks really cool, what have you used here?

Looks cracking, have you done anymore?

Love to see some more if you have

chazb73

Sith Lord
Thanks Mike

I've got a few ideas for other figures. Done it all in Photoshop mate.

Going to do an R5D4 one I think :)

tigerham

Sith Lord
Hi Andy and thank you for your kind words. Great photoshop skills my friend and a good idea to put Star Wars characters into pop art.. ~:D

I like the colours too. Have you ever used Illustrator at all as I've always found it more fun to use for things like your doing although I know that everyone has personal preference?

I look forward to seeing your R2 pop art in the near future. Thank you for sharing. ~:D

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
I'm working on a R5 at the moment :!:

Can't wait to see some more, get some posted as you do them, cracking stuff

My lad has asked me to do him a Lion O V Skeletor, !!!!! Just trying to work that one out?

tigerham

Sith Lord
Sounds great and adventurous Michael. Reminds me of when I did a piece for a member a few years back. This is what is looked like in one of it's earlier stages until they were happy with how they wanted it to look...

It was so much fun to create from scratch. Find a background, cut-out the figures and re-arrange limbs, lol, change the colouring to create the desired feel and add effects for anything else like rain, alien blood and gun smoke. ~:D

I'd like to add that showing these pieces is purely for the sake of putting a smile on people's faces and maybe helping and inspiring them in a positive way. It's not about myself and is something fun for everyone.

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
That looks awesome, as I am useless when it comes to photoshop etc, then I could never produce this sort of thing,
My renditions are pen ink paper and not much talent, but as you say the more you do the more you learn,

Love the Dengar

The Luke F B pop art rendition is cracking as well, a group shop of original good V bad original 12 on the pop art theme would look very cool

I hope people keep posting on tis thread, and new fresh ideas keep coming, I for one love it :D

chazb73

Sith Lord
tigerham said:
Hi Andy and thank you for your kind words. Great photoshop skills my friend and a good idea to put Star Wars characters into pop art.. ~:D

I like the colours too. Have you ever used Illustrator at all as I've always found it more fun to use for things like your doing although I know that everyone has personal preference?

I look forward to seeing your R2 pop art in the near future. Thank you for sharing. ~:D

I use Illustrator also but I prefer Photoshop for creating the effects i'm after. I can use the pen tool in photoshop as well as Illustrator.

Do you use any 3D software mate?

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Software that cost 3 old pennies? :lol:

That's my level mate, don't worry, your on a hiding to nothing talking to me about photoshop etc, but intrigued to see more

tigerham

Sith Lord
chazb73 said:
tigerham said:

I use Illustrator also but I prefer Photoshop for creating the effects i'm after. I can use the pen tool in photoshop as well as Illustrator.

Yes the Pen tool's a wonder for getting accurate cut-ous for sure both in Photoshop and Illustrator.

lol, Michael it's the personal mind's perception that always interests myself and everyone has a beautifully interesting mind in someway or another. ~:D

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
tigerham said:
chazb73 said:
tigerham said:

Yes the Pen tool's a wonder for getting accurate cut-ous for sure both in Photoshop and Illustrator.

lol, Michael it's the personal mind's perception that always interests myself and everyone has a beautifully interesting mind in someway or another. ~:D

Perception is a weird thing, as with all things ...more to it.

Conformist perception, or the true individual perception, I believe that the latter is what creates the great free thinking minds that provide lesser mortals like myself, with true art, literature, sculpture, music, laughter, drama....all of the things that enrich life.

I am in awe of anyone who has a talent and is driven by an urge to do the thing they do...to express themselves, this is true in all walks of life, a doctor a nurse, a fireman, a supermarket worker, a street cleaner...it doesn't matter

That was one of the reasons for this thread, as it is always revealing, anyone who has an artistic talent is usually afraid to show it, hence the safety zone on here, so we can be treated to all manner of talents,

Any writers or poets....anything..post it up, :D

tigerham

Sith Lord
Such wise words Michael and true.

We are all equals for sure, just at different depths within ourselves and this all depends on what we have learnt out of Life. There's nothing bad about it, it's just how we all evolve, if we choose to.

I'm sure given an in depth conversation Michael I could pull out the talent in yourself. Just for you to say you are in awe of others means alot and show's what a humble soul you are. A true asset in any person.

Ego is one of the biggest problems on this planet and for some reason people (not all) have to be right or have to feel security, power and control and if they can't control another this tends to damage the ego somewhat.

Ego has been said to myself by others that everyone should have one. I completely disagree. Apparently ego means I but again in what context. I use 'i' to help others to understand my true self so there are no misunderstandings and so communication can be true. There is no other way to describe myself and in time the word/name 'i' is used less and less and people around me understand who I am.

It's a very deep road and evolution of the human being has developed a very complexed and complicated society. In order to straighten and cleanse this society we all have to find true meaning in everything to work our ways out.

Life is extremely simple, all the solutions are on this planet in front of everyone to see and I understand how they can be missed with all the details that have been thrown in the way.

People are waking up all over the world, so to speak, as on my travels around South America, Mexico and Cuba over the last 4 months I have seen evidence. Also speaking with people who are getting fed up with the way things are. The system just goes round and round in circles and to no surprise because people are all living in an extremely old fashioned (so to speak) system which has never and will never work.

In order to move forward there needs to be a clean sheet and people need to get rid of all there issues within themselves whatever they may be and IF they have any as some just simply have not experienced as much as others, being a kind of innocence.

Anyway, lol, sorry, once I get started I can go on forever. ~:D

I, for one human being, am here for anyone, to help in any and as many ways as I can. To spread some positive energy around, whether it be putting a smile on someones face, helping someone with their shopping or many other ways.

Positive thinking is a key and concentration as there are many things to deflect our minds from the truth for sure. Xx

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Bravo :D

Great words, I am lucky to have spent over 30 years with my wife, who has slowly opened my eyes as to what life is all about, there is good in most people,

Good point about Ego s I think often a mistaken path, when self esteem and self worth, are the real keys, once you have that, you can truly appreciate others, never judge a book by its cover and all of that

I apologise also if I have rambled, but I do feel that simply spreading the word, trying to make sure that people take time to smile and take stock and realise what they are and what they have, try to put a positive spin on things,

Anyway, to bring this back on topic ( as I don't want to be perceived as a do good er or MR Nice,) this forum is full of fantastic guys, great camaraderie, and has a great feel to it

As I said the whole reason for this thread is to get people to show and display their talents, whatever they are, SAFETY ZONE,

So come on guys, get posting :D

tigerham

Sith Lord
Absolutely and thank you Michael. ~:D

It will be great to see some more creativeness of all kinds for sure. Xx

PIGCITY

Sith Lord
**** me you two are getting pretty deep. Maybe avoid the solvent/ spirit based pens and paints... :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom