Another VC Jawa Palitoy found

scottie_boy

Padawan
Was I the only one wishing they would be more careful when examining the figures? (and gave a sigh of relief when they put them down when told worth up to £11k). :eek:

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
So is anyone going to Thornaby on Thursday? Would be nice to hear some reports from our man in the field!

(Word of caution, was at LFCC a few years ago in the memorabilia auction and put a couple of accidental bids in on a ghostbusters script while answering a mobile call from burnsey I think. So be careful kids!)

:)

Jason

theslider

Sith Lord
Apologies if this was already posted:

http://www.itv.com/news/tyne-tees/update/2013-08-05/star-wars-collection-to-go-under-the-hammer/

The mother-in-law said she saw something on telly last night about it but didn't say what channel, but I found the above after a quick search.

TC-14

Sith Lord
mr_palitoy said:
So is anyone going to Thornaby on Thursday? Would be nice to hear some reports from our man in the field!
I was all set for a tootle up the A1 as Thornaby is only an hours drive away, but I couldn't get the day off work- allocation was full. A real shame, as I do love a good auction room atmosphere; and this one will be positively electric.

I'll tune in to SWFUK for ongoing updates via the iPhone, instead...

itfciain

Grand Master
I am gutted too - was going to take a trip up there but now I have to go to a meeting with work so I can't even watch it on-line

Can someone collate all of the prices ? There are some beautiful bit but I am not even going to waste my time putting in early bids as I think these are all going to go for silly prices

Nick_IoW

Sith Lord
itfciain said:
There are some beautiful bit but I am not even going to waste my time putting in early bids as I think these are all going to go for silly prices

Was more expensive than ebay last time, by some way! Like the tri WBG for over 400 quid lol.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom