Aliens / UFO Thread

subzero

Sith Lord
Robstyley said:
I saw a U.F.O once in Priory Park in Prittlewell/Southend-on-Sea in 1993. I don't know what it was, I can't explain what I saw but I've never seen anything else like it. I worked in the RBS offices on one side of the park and walked through the park to the opposite side every night to get to my bus stop. One night, must have been winter cos it was dark, I got into the main big field and there was a sudden weird big gust of wind. I looked up and way above me were three round objects/lights moving in a circle. I stood looking at it for a minute and then carried on walking and every time I looked up again they were still directly above me, even after I walked about another 150 - 200 metres. Then they vanished as I got near the edge of the park. At the time it freaked me out a bit. I don't know what it could have been. It wasn't spotlights or lasers shining up into the sky cos I could see they were solid and light was coming from them. Strangest thing I've ever seen :eek:

It's possible you could have spotted one of these black triangular ones with the 3 lights on it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8x41Bobua44

yoda

Sith Lord
Robstyley said:
I saw a U.F.O once in Priory Park in Prittlewell/Southend-on-Sea in 1993. I don't know what it was, I can't explain what I saw but I've never seen anything else like it. I worked in the RBS offices on one side of the park and walked through the park to the opposite side every night to get to my bus stop. One night, must have been winter cos it was dark, I got into the main big field and there was a sudden weird big gust of wind. I looked up and way above me were three round objects/lights moving in a circle. I stood looking at it for a minute and then carried on walking and every time I looked up again they were still directly above me, even after I walked about another 150 - 200 metres. Then they vanished as I got near the edge of the park. At the time it freaked me out a bit. I don't know what it could have been. It wasn't spotlights or lasers shining up into the sky cos I could see they were solid and light was coming from them. Strangest thing I've ever seen :eek:
subzero said:
Ah yes project blue book iv'e heard about that before, and the other pilot witness story is quite good, of all the people you'd think pilots would be able to recognise if an object flying by them is something terrestrial / normal, so many pilots seeing things over the years it makes you wonder, just like the orb UFO's that used to follow world war pilots which were called 'foo fighters' and used to follow them.

Good story Robstyley, I wonder if those three lights were actually on the same circular craft so you were actually looking at one UFO?, i'd be shitting myself if that ever happened to me :? .. Iv'e witnessed three UFO's in my life all at night, all three of them were like super bright lights. First one I seen was around 2000 in the summer when I was walking home after seeing my mates, got just around the corner almost to my house and the brightest purest white light just like a star caught my attention slowly flying over the estate, it was pretty low down about the height of a 15 storey highrise. It had no sound whatsoever and zero flickering of the light, and this thing was bright and perfect just like an actual star, you just can't picture it unless you've seen it, basically the whitest and most perfect light iv'e ever seen in my life, almost like that pure white light you get from your phones camera light but only the LED was the size of a football then you get the point, I just stood there in amazement outside my house watching it and it literally vanished before my eyes like somebody quickly turned it off with a dimmer switch. I walked into my back garden and my dad just happened to also watch it because he was in the back garden drinking a can and we both pretty much said to each other at the same time "did you see that??" ( i'm so glad he saw it too just so I didn't have to try and explain it ).

About 5 years later in the back garden with my dad again we seen the exact same thing going in almost the same general direction but it was about 2 times higher up in the sky, it didn't vanish that time it just carried on over, then about 5 mins later we're both still standing there having a drink and a ****ing fighter plane bolts over the estate going in the exact same direction, it was maybe about a hundred meters up I think i'm not sure but low enough to tell it was a fighter jet.

The 3rd one iv'e seen wasn't as epic but still weird, me and two of my bro's went camping on the beach in around 2011 and we were sitting around the BBQ at night cooking burgers, it was the clearest night ever and quite calm and we were sitting there looking up admiring the stars and chatting shite and seen a super bright 'star' flying over, and really high up so was either in the upper atmosphere or in space but it was very bright and quite big, about twice the size/brightness of seeing Jupiter in the sky. Perfectly white light again just like a star but it was moving over very quick for how high up it looked, about 2 or 3 times faster than a satellite, well as we were all watching it cruise over it got to literally directly above our heads and suddenly started slowing, kept on slowing for a few seconds until it completely stopped. The thing was sitting there all ****ing night and it really creeped us out, if we hadn't have seen it moving prior to that then we would have just thought it might have been a planet, every like 5 mins for the entire night I kept looking up at it and saying it's still there lol, could maybe be a satellite?, don't know if they can slow down and stop though.

Wow great stories lads thanks for sharing, I wasn't expecting anyone to have UFO sightings like that on the forum. They really would freak you out I can imagine at the time especially the one in the park Robstyley. I now believe there's alot more sightings than what's been reported. I think due to embarrassment and the fear of looking foolish people don't come forward. I would love to see something like that but could only imagine the reaction in my local area if I told people I spotted something like that. I would be getting the piss taken of me for eternity. I think that's why so much could be dismissed and not looked into in some cases. Possibly even sightings in rural poverty - stricken countries which are never even heard of.
subzero when you started the thread about this I'll be honest I thought you were watching to much of the X-files or something :) and dismissed your idea as silly in my head. But because of my ignorance of this UFO subject compared to what you had read and watched I now feel foolish. It was very easy for me to dismiss I'd only ever casually read about the subject which is all I had ever done before up until now. I have barely scratched the surface reading about these sightings and from what I've read I now believe that what people have reported we aren't being told or shown everything. Look I am not saying I now believe that there is green men flying around invisible inside flying saucers. But there is something strange and unexplained about these sightings and with the serious sightings nobody has an explanation yet with certainty what they were. I still haven't got to watch those links you have up, they do look very interesting. I've also looked at YouTube and most of stuff up is complete shite as you know. Some of them can't be taken seriously once you watch them. But it's the ones that are documented and still unexplained catches my eye.
Even the Foo Fighters as you said yes i had read about them before. These guys were no mugs reporting this. Some of them were already battle hardened experienced pilots. And I was reading now some doctor claims he has now finally found the answer it was just vertigo :? I don't know the Japanese, Germans and the English pilots all were reporting these same sightings.
The Earth is so large it's almost lotto like odds ten fold if you think about it to spot something like this. I think also that's why pictures are so few. I can't remember if it was the blue book project I read this. I think into the 70s from some point the pilots were told not to talk to anyone outside the military on anymore sightings or risk a fine and a prison sentence.
subzero i will be looking forward to hearing how your little project with the camera is going when you get it set up. Over the winter months I be out myself alot with the friend in the dark. We use nightvision gen 3 and 4 and i know guys with thermal imaging gear that's also used on our farms with the aim to prevent Predators attacking the livestock. Funny thing is I had never once thought of ever looking up with that gear on but I certainly will be now :)

subzero

Sith Lord
yoda said:
Robstyley said:
subzero said:
Ah yes project blue book iv'e heard about that before, and the other pilot witness story is quite good, of all the people you'd think pilots would be able to recognise if an object flying by them is something terrestrial / normal, so many pilots seeing things over the years it makes you wonder, just like the orb UFO's that used to follow world war pilots which were called 'foo fighters' and used to follow them.

Good story Robstyley, I wonder if those three lights were actually on the same circular craft so you were actually looking at one UFO?, i'd be shitting myself if that ever happened to me :? .. Iv'e witnessed three UFO's in my life all at night, all three of them were like super bright lights. First one I seen was around 2000 in the summer when I was walking home after seeing my mates, got just around the corner almost to my house and the brightest purest white light just like a star caught my attention slowly flying over the estate, it was pretty low down about the height of a 15 storey highrise. It had no sound whatsoever and zero flickering of the light, and this thing was bright and perfect just like an actual star, you just can't picture it unless you've seen it, basically the whitest and most perfect light iv'e ever seen in my life, almost like that pure white light you get from your phones camera light but only the LED was the size of a football then you get the point, I just stood there in amazement outside my house watching it and it literally vanished before my eyes like somebody quickly turned it off with a dimmer switch. I walked into my back garden and my dad just happened to also watch it because he was in the back garden drinking a can and we both pretty much said to each other at the same time "did you see that??" ( i'm so glad he saw it too just so I didn't have to try and explain it ).

About 5 years later in the back garden with my dad again we seen the exact same thing going in almost the same general direction but it was about 2 times higher up in the sky, it didn't vanish that time it just carried on over, then about 5 mins later we're both still standing there having a drink and a ****ing fighter plane bolts over the estate going in the exact same direction, it was maybe about a hundred meters up I think i'm not sure but low enough to tell it was a fighter jet.

The 3rd one iv'e seen wasn't as epic but still weird, me and two of my bro's went camping on the beach in around 2011 and we were sitting around the BBQ at night cooking burgers, it was the clearest night ever and quite calm and we were sitting there looking up admiring the stars and chatting shite and seen a super bright 'star' flying over, and really high up so was either in the upper atmosphere or in space but it was very bright and quite big, about twice the size/brightness of seeing Jupiter in the sky. Perfectly white light again just like a star but it was moving over very quick for how high up it looked, about 2 or 3 times faster than a satellite, well as we were all watching it cruise over it got to literally directly above our heads and suddenly started slowing, kept on slowing for a few seconds until it completely stopped. The thing was sitting there all ****ing night and it really creeped us out, if we hadn't have seen it moving prior to that then we would have just thought it might have been a planet, every like 5 mins for the entire night I kept looking up at it and saying it's still there lol, could maybe be a satellite?, don't know if they can slow down and stop though.

Wow great stories lads thanks for sharing, I wasn't expecting anyone to have UFO sightings like that on the forum. They really would freak you out I can imagine at the time especially the one in the park Robstyley. I now believe there's alot more sightings than what's been reported. I think due to embarrassment and the fear of looking foolish people don't come forward. I would love to see something like that but could only imagine the reaction in my local area if I told people I spotted something like that. I would be getting the piss taken of me for eternity. I think that's why so much could be dismissed and not looked into in some cases. Possibly even sightings in rural poverty - stricken countries which are never even heard of.
subzero when you started the thread about this I'll be honest I thought you were watching to much of the X-files or something :) and dismissed your idea as silly in my head. But because of my ignorance of this UFO subject compared to what you had read and watched I now feel foolish. It was very easy for me to dismiss I'd only ever casually read about the subject which is all I had ever done before up until now. I have barely scratched the surface reading about these sightings and from what I've read I now believe that what people have reported we aren't being told or shown everything. Look I am not saying I now believe that there is green men flying around invisible inside flying saucers. But there is something strange and unexplained about these sightings and with the serious sightings nobody has an explanation yet with certainty what they were. I still haven't got to watch those links you have up, they do look very interesting. I've also looked at YouTube and most of stuff up is complete shite as you know. Some of them can't be taken seriously once you watch them. But it's the ones that are documented and still unexplained catches my eye.
Even the Foo Fighters as you said yes i had read about them before. These guys were no mugs reporting this. Some of them were already battle hardened experienced pilots. And I was reading now some doctor claims he has now finally found the answer it was just vertigo :? I don't know the Japanese, Germans and the English pilots all were reporting these same sightings.
The Earth is so large it's almost lotto like odds ten fold if you think about it to spot something like this. I think also that's why pictures are so few. I can't remember if it was the blue book project I read this. I think into the 70s from some point the pilots were told not to talk to anyone outside the military on anymore sightings or risk a fine and a prison sentence.
subzero i will be looking forward to hearing how your little project with the camera is going when you get it set up. Over the winter months I be out myself alot with the friend in the dark. We use nightvision gen 3 and 4 and i know guys with thermal imaging gear that's also used on our farms with the aim to prevent Predators attacking the livestock. Funny thing is I had never once thought of ever looking up with that gear on but I certainly will be now :)

The amount of sightings actually reported i'm guessing is very, very low maybe even less than 5% of what's seen because I mean who actually goes out of their way to tell authorities?, not many I think, most people won't bother because they know it won't help or change anything and then it's true like you say there's the 'alien stigma' that also comes with saying they've seen a flying UFO, for fear that they'd be looked at by everyone in a weird way and ridiculed. But i'm also in the same boat, I do believe aliens or maybe even beings other dimensions visit here but do I think these UFO's are alien?, no I don't, I believe they could be though and i'm still open to the possibility all these sightings could have very real and simple explanations and could just be something that originates from this planet. But I do love the mystery in them and the excitement in the possibility that it could be something we're not supposed to see, whether it's either 'shadow government' related or otherworldly.

Yeah iv'e found that's the thing with sceptics, they say if actual craft were flying around or visiting here from another planet then surely there'd be decent proof by now, the thing is there actually is lots of very solid video evidence only the problem is most sceptics don't actually bother looking because it doesn't fit their beliefs. And a lot of these objects that are caught are usually spotted from far away because like you say the sky is massive and it's like a lottery, you'd have to be extremely lucky to spot something within close distance. Nobody is ever gonna capture anything with good detail unless it flies within half a mile past them AND they have a good camera with decent zoom to capture it, you can actually have a very decent camera but if an object is passing over very high up or far away then you won't see much detail at all and it will be blurry / out of focus with blurred details. And then on the flip side of this when some possible bombshell footage is released of a close up UFO seen in great detail then everybody says nah it looks too good to be true so it must be fake, so you can't win with sceptics really, but it's understandable thinking.

Sounds like you have some good equipment there to do some hunting, be sure to have something ready to record as you'd be kicking yourself if you did see something :lol: I'm still waiting on my SD card to arrive before I can start recording, i'm hoping it gets here before it gets colder again because I hate the cold and i'll have to mostly hold off until warmer weather comes back :( .. Don't know if you've seen this Nasa clip from space from the 90's but it's pretty damn awesome, it's a very well known clip of a UFO flying towards Earth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMsgjP7EyNw

And one of my faves from more down to earth, it's very weird..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01f0kLsZw8U

yoda

Sith Lord
:lol: I can't believe this has popped up in the news 4hrs ago.
https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4929857/us-air-force-scrambled-to-mystery-ghost-plane-circling-skies-near-area-51/amp/&ved=0ahUKEwjGxazQgMTXAhWBURoKHSFIDWcQyM8BCCcwAA&usg=AOvVaw2MPsj5tqDlbiIQkWgxjZVS&ampcf=1

subzero

Sith Lord
Wow the timing on that 8)

Pretty weird stuff, surely they could have properly tracked and intercepted it if it was a normal plane, interesting!

yoda

Sith Lord
I was looking at this earlier all the sightings seem similar all through history. Sphere shaped objects, or triangle shaped or flat discs but most of them always bright or fire like.
https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_reported_UFO_sightings&ved=0ahUKEwjAjZziysbXAhWMcBoKHVogDToQFggmMAA&usg=AOvVaw2R7NfzJg4pMDfRGDbBmjba

On this one Dr Hynek admits he turned from sceptic to believing there is more to these sightings. Why I wonder did he change? What was he seeing or finding out?
https://youtu.be/6Je3vlCAltI

I also watched this earlier about Roswell it's an interesting watch. Still no clear answer to what it was. Military claims a it was a weather balloon but on the other hand eye witnesses claim different :?
It's clear if they do have any contact with anything they will never realise it. How could any government be sure what the reaction on Earth would be among cults, religions, or anyone if they dropped that bombshell.
https://youtu.be/fO-k6n-o_7I

I think most people generally accept or believe that there's a high possiblity of other planets that could hold some sort of life in the universe. So let's just believe at the moment it's some sort of Intelligent lifeform these UFOs belong to. So if thats possible who's to say that what people are reporting seeing aren't some kind of advanced probes checking us out. Sure we are sending them from Earth. And it's only over the last 50 years. These things being spotted could have been traveling for 10s of years also. And this is just a continuous chain of them doing more research. I know it's a long shot idea but who really knows.
It was said earlier in this thread about disease the biggest risk and I agree. So if there is something sending these they definitely won't make contact I'd say for years until every possibility is covered. Why would they rush for contact when they can observe from a distance.

I am like you subzero I am open to the possibility that there could be a simple explanation to them all. But there just seems to be so many, even references that look like them down through centuries of history.

subzero

Sith Lord
yoda said:
I was looking at this earlier all the sightings seem similar all through history. Sphere shaped objects, or triangle shaped or flat discs but most of them always bright or fire like.
https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_reported_UFO_sightings&ved=0ahUKEwjAjZziysbXAhWMcBoKHVogDToQFggmMAA&usg=AOvVaw2R7NfzJg4pMDfRGDbBmjba

On this one Dr Hynek admits he turned from sceptic to believing there is more to these sightings. Why I wonder did he change? What was he seeing or finding out?
https://youtu.be/6Je3vlCAltI

I also watched this earlier about Roswell it's an interesting watch. Still no clear answer to what it was. Military claims a it was a weather balloon but on the other hand eye witnesses claim different :?
It's clear if they do have any contact with anything they will never realise it. How could any government be sure what the reaction on Earth would be among cults, religions, or anyone if they dropped that bombshell.
https://youtu.be/fO-k6n-o_7I

I think most people generally accept or believe that there's a high possiblity of other planets that could hold some sort of life in the universe. So let's just believe at the moment it's some sort of Intelligent lifeform these UFOs belong to. So if thats possible who's to say that what people are reporting seeing aren't some kind of advanced probes checking us out. Sure we are sending them from Earth. And it's only over the last 50 years. These things being spotted could have been traveling for 10s of years also. And this is just a continuous chain of them doing more research. I know it's a long shot idea but who really knows.
It was said earlier in this thread about disease the biggest risk and I agree. So if there is something sending these they definitely won't make contact I'd say for years until every possibility is covered. Why would they rush for contact when they can observe from a distance.

I am like you subzero I am open to the possibility that there could be a simple explanation to them all. But there just seems to be so many, even references that look like them down through centuries of history.

Yes I know about Roswell pretty well, I was pretty obsessed with it when I was a kid :) the interesting thing with what happened was the military reported they found a crashed alien craft and the media told the world about it, but very quickly got the guy who first discovered the craft to do a press meeting with the military showing bits of broken up weather balloon, and said this is what they actually found and the public accepted it and forgot all about it. This was a time in history when the population trusted their government and believed everything they said ( and the authorities knew this too ) so they took their word as genuine, but of all the people you'd think the military or anyone else would know a crashed weather balloon isn't an alien ship the second they look at it. So it was only years later people started realising it just seemed like a massive bullshit lie and the subject started getting bought up again. Then in the 90's an apparent ex Area 51 boffin called 'Bob Lazar' started telling the world about what he saw of UFO's and anti-gravity tech being developed there in great detail, and he's the guy who is responsible for letting the world know about Area 51 which was pretty much mostly kept secret before that point, and the whole subject/conspiracy about the crashed UFO at Roswell became massively popular.

There's also a theory though that the crashed ship was actually our tech, and that the military used and quickly withdrew the 'alien story' knowing that if one day the public brought this subject back up again that they would fixate on the 'alien' part of it, taking the public's attention away from the fact that it's actually developed by us.

The main conspiracy with why the government have been developing this anti-gravity tech in complete secret goes much deeper & darker than what you'd think, many ex insiders say they've already achieved and mastered anti-gravity tech many decades ago. And the theory goes that the very small handfuls of families/individuals who have been controlling the planet through the oil based system, know it would all fall apart in an instant if the world found out they have access to anti-gravity technology and free energy based systems, the world would literally have freedom almost overnight if oil isn't needed anymore as every single thing that we do cannot be done without it. So that's apparently why they've been keeping this tech to themselves to keep the mass population controlled and working as 'slaves' for money and oil, and according to 'Dr Steven Greer' who's a UFO/alien investigator ( and has hundreds of ex-gov worker whistle blowers ) says the world should have actually evolved and moved on from a crude oil based economy when we had the means to do it in the 50's and 60's, but the world is being held back solely for control by the elite.

I don't know what to definitely make of it all but it does all seem very plausible, there definitely are a small handful of elites controlling the world through oil and the petro-dollar, that part isn't just a theory it's real, so if they have access to anti-grav tech I can actually see them not wanting the world to know about it for this very reason of losing control and power. In recent years inventors have had their inventions quickly seized by the government and destroyed and told they can never release the tech due to 'national security reasons', and that if they do they will face prison for the rest of their lives, this happens with inventors who create something that can provide extremely cheap energy with no need for oil/petrol. So this **** actually happens all the time, which makes this whole argument more plausible.

I do believe though that if a civilisation is millions of years more advanced than us then it's possible they probably also have highly advanced bio-tech too, so their bodies are maybe super resilient to foreign bodies, they could even have the ability to mess with their own DNA to make themselves like super soldiers unaffected by simple bacteria, all complete theory of course. :lol: but at least in our world both technology advances and medical advances both naturally progress along with each other, like prosthetics, microchips, nano implants, and one day soon nano robots that repair cells inside the body etc. Then imagine what a species thousands/millions of years more advanced than us might have.

yoda

Sith Lord
subzero said:
The main conspiracy with why the government have been developing this anti-gravity tech in complete secret goes much deeper & darker than what you'd think, many ex insiders say they've already achieved and mastered anti-gravity tech many decades ago. And the theory goes that the very small handfuls of families/individuals who have been controlling the planet through the oil based system, know it would all fall apart in an instant if the world found out they have access to anti-gravity technology and free energy based systems, the world would literally have freedom almost overnight if oil isn't needed anymore as every single thing that we do cannot be done without it. So that's apparently why they've been keeping this tech to themselves to keep the mass population controlled and working as 'slaves' for money and oil, and according to 'Dr Steven Greer' who's a UFO/alien investigator ( and has hundreds of ex-gov worker whistle blowers ) says the world should have actually evolved and moved on from a crude oil based economy when we had the means to do it in the 50's and 60's, but the world is being held back solely for control by the elite.

Some of those claims are touched on in this documentary, I'm not sure if you've ever watched it. Again it's hard to get full proof of the cause of these events and the reasoning behind them. It's more "cloak and dagger stuff" theres also some weird disturbing **** in this one. If everything he claims is true in this, would it surprise or shock me! No it wouldn't.
https://youtu.be/U1Qt6a-vaNM

Tonight i called over to visit my neighbour. This guy never speaks about UFOs or anything like that. He'd be a guy who would look at things logically. So I brought the topic up casually saying I was watching a program one night on UFOs to gauge his reaction. To my surprise he told me about a friend of his years ago that did also see something and only ever said to him. It was something large in a field in the country at night sitting there light coming from it. I automatically thought in my head in was farm machinery or something. Then he claimed it went straight up and disappeared in a spilt second instant! Once the car lights went on it. He said he had know idea what it was and never told anyone. For whatever reason I don't know. He also said by the listening to this story from what he believes, the man was genuine in what he was telling him. This clearly would puzzle anyone he asked the guy what was it but he didn't know. He also told me about someone else he knew who was is big into stuff like UFOs and the universe. This guy once asked him how big is the universe? He replied he had no idea. Then this guy then suggested if it's possible we look at bacteria under a microscope. And it's going around unaware what we are doing. How can we tell how big we are in the galaxy? Maybe we are minutus. It really is a different way also at looking at things. Kind of like the ending to "men in black" :lol: but then again how do we know? It is a bit mad thinking what he said but is it possible? I have no idea.

Yeah that whole Roswell thing they are covering something up. I'd say most of these guys ended up working at area 51.https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Paperclip&ved=0ahUKEwi2jvrDqsnXAhWCfhoKHTdiA4kQFggqMAE&usg=AOvVaw0X5FTzNCotXReRSpLjzCAA As the guy on that" Roswell link" earlier said his father who was in the military. He lifted some of the debris from the crash site he knows his dad knew it wasn't weather equipment because he had been working with the stuff so was familiar with the equipment. Of course the official response was a weather balloon with blue dummies that's what the bodies were. Well it least the US government have clearly admitted 2 points which they can't change now. There was definitely something smashed up or crashed and there was something resembling bodies (plastic blue dummies) official version :? Or real bodies (not blue plastic) of something amongst the debris which came from the eye witnesses accounts.
Then as you say the leaks about area 51! As the documentary highlights about people saying. How could this be kept all such a big secret if it was true? Well it's not a big secret sure as the documentary points out. These leaks have been coming ever since the day of the smash :lol:

subzero

Sith Lord
yoda said:
subzero said:

Some of those claims are touched on in this documentary, I'm not sure if you've ever watched it. Again it's hard to get full proof of the cause of these events and the reasoning behind them. It's more "cloak and dagger stuff" theres also some weird disturbing **** in this one. If everything he claims is true in this, would it surprise or shock me! No it wouldn't.

Tonight i called over to visit my neighbour. This guy never speaks about UFOs or anything like that. He'd be a guy who would look at things logically. So I brought the topic up casually saying I was watching a program one night on UFOs to gauge his reaction. To my surprise he told me about a friend of his years ago that did also see something and only ever said to him. It was something large in a field in the country at night sitting there light coming from it. I automatically thought in my head in was farm machinery or something. Then he claimed it went straight up and disappeared in a spilt second instant! Once the car lights went on it. He said he had know idea what it was and never told anyone. For whatever reason I don't know. He also said by the listening to this story from what he believes, the man was genuine in what he was telling him. This clearly would puzzle anyone he asked the guy what was it but he didn't know. He also told me about someone else he knew who was is big into stuff like UFOs and the universe. This guy once asked him how big is the universe? He replied he had no idea. Then this guy then suggested if it's possible we look at bacteria under a microscope. And it's going around unaware what we are doing. How can we tell how big we are in the galaxy? Maybe we are minutus. It really is a different way also at looking at things. Kind of like the ending to "men in black" :lol: but then again how do we know? It is a bit mad thinking what he said but is it possible? I have no idea.

Yeah that whole Roswell thing they are covering something up. I'd say most of these guys ended up working at area 51.https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Paperclip&ved=0ahUKEwi2jvrDqsnXAhWCfhoKHTdiA4kQFggqMAE&usg=AOvVaw0X5FTzNCotXReRSpLjzCAA As the guy on that" Roswell link" earlier said his father who was in the military. He lifted some of the debris from the crash site he knows his dad knew it wasn't weather equipment because he had been working with the stuff so was familiar with the equipment. Of course the official response was a weather balloon with blue dummies that's what the bodies were. Well it least the US government have clearly admitted 2 points which they can't change now. There was definitely something smashed up or crashed and there was something resembling bodies (plastic blue dummies) official version :? Or real bodies (not blue plastic) of something amongst the debris which came from the eye witnesses accounts.
Then as you say the leaks about area 51! As the documentary highlights about people saying. How could this be kept all such a big secret if it was true? Well it's not a big secret sure as the documentary points out. These leaks have been coming ever since the day of the smash :lol:

Ah yeah iv'e seen tons of vids on all those same conspiracy subjects over the years, conspiracies go a lot deeper than most think. Wow that's a great story about the UFO in the field, there's spotting an orb or a light in the sky and then there's spotting something very close that looks solid and real, those stories always fascinate me because if they're real it must be amazing to see something like that with your own eyes, almost life changing really. Oh I remember that now about the test dummies, it only makes you wonder even more about the original 'weather balloon' explanation. :lol:

On the Men in Black thing, there's a theory that we're all just inside another being, like our universe is just actually a brain and that the big bang and expansion is actually just a brain growing, and way down to our tiny level time runs differently which is why the universe lasts for trillions of years but on the outside it's normal time in that world. Sounds completely nuts but this pic really makes you wonder...

1.jpg

Just done a little sky watching for half an hour in the garden, nothing so far but I did catch a couple of planes and my dog.

Green aliens - 1
Subzero - 0

:lol: :lol:

yoda

Sith Lord
subzero said:
yoda said:
subzero said:

Ah yeah iv'e seen tons of vids on all those same conspiracy subjects over the years, conspiracies go a lot deeper than most think. Wow that's a great story about the UFO in the field, there's spotting an orb or a light in the sky and then there's spotting something very close that looks solid and real, those stories always fascinate me because if they're real it must be amazing to see something like that with your own eyes, almost life changing really. Oh I remember that now about the test dummies, it only makes you wonder even more about the original 'weather balloon' explanation. :lol:

On the Men in Black thing, there's a theory that we're all just inside another being, like our universe is just actually a brain and that the big bang and expansion is actually just a brain growing, and way down to our tiny level time runs differently which is why the universe lasts for trillions of years but on the outside it's normal time in that world. Sounds completely nuts but this pic really makes you wonder...

1.jpg

Just done a little sky watching for half an hour in the garden, nothing so far but I did catch a couple of planes and my dog.

Green aliens - 1
Subzero - 0

:lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: no luck yet! keep looking :lol:

Never heard of that brain theory that's interesting, your really starting to explore the different realms of reality now. I once had a conversation with a guy about the evolution theory and what he believed regarding Aliens. Ok I could easily dig myself into a hole about this because I am not totally sure about the facts.
So from a scientific view humans developed from ape's? or something similar. His argument was why did some evolve to humans and the rest didn't? And why are humans still not evolving? They have stayed pretty much the same ever since? Again I am lost in all this but it made me think. So I did a little checking and found out there is gaps in this human evolution thing from these ape like animals which they still can't explain. So his theory is somewhere along that line where the gap is, Aliens have been and inseminated one of these mammals for an experiment and humans are the result. It's pretty mad thinking but again who knows? He claims humans could actually be Aliens.

Yes those conspiracy theory documentaries can go real deep and it's hard to find the truth it's such a tangled web of different views. But that one above, I have done a little checking on Kennedys grandfather and Prescott Bush and from what I am finding there's something in what this guy is claiming. But you would need to dedicate alot of intense reading time to fully understand everything and check facts. That whole episode of guys climbing in and out of coffins and pink triangles :? That's really weird and a bit disturbing.

And yes that UFO sighting over here. When this man told this to my friend he was very sick at the time in his bed. But his mind was clear at all times with the illness he had. He just brought the conversation up and had no doubt what he saw. I have been thinking about it and know the general area where he was that night. I have took the mindset on this to see if there could be a totally logical answer.
Farm machinery,
I have written off the farm machinery because he says it went straight up at supersonic speed so that's out the window.
Military,
Ok this was around the 80-90s I think. Around this time certain areas would have been heavily saturated with the British army because of the conflict over here. Growing up in the country it wasn't uncommon as kids to stumble onto the army anywhere dug into ditches or out patroling. So this could also be a possibility of what he came across. The only problem I have with this is. 100s of times you could watch the helicopters during the day doing quick drop offs and pickups at speed for obvious reasons. And yes they were also done at night but with no lights only a dim red strobe and the obvious sounds. But what he described seeing was a large object with light. And that's definitely not the army coming in or out with lights on during the night. The whole idea of moving in darkness is stealth other wise why bother. Another point that makes me think it wasn't army was this guy would have also have been familiar with the helicopters flying around all the time. So for whatever reason he claims it was something else.
Again we are now back to the very same point of all these other sightings. WTF did he see that night that spooked him to never talk about it?
It really is interesting all this and I can't believe finding out someone actually did see some sort of UFO over here.

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
A good quote on evolution I read, was to think of lots of rainfall on the top of a mountain running down in thousands of little rivulets. As the rivulets travel down the mountain they pick up and are subjected to things like minerals, etc other parts are randomly affected by lightening, cold/snow etc. Some of the rivulets form little pools or run through fissures to form underground pools, but the majority run to the. Bottom of the mountain and form a lake at some point. That lake can be likened to the human race, with all its differences and quirks, but essentially all the same building blocks of dna.

Simple explanations help simple minds like mine :oops: to better get a grip on possibilities and reasoning.

As for alien life, that's all about perception, our western tv and story culture has given us the perception of alien beings travelling in space ships, whereas there are other cultures in history that have perception through common belief, driven by storytelling or pictures on stone or on sacred items to them.
So it's about perception as well, however there must be "life out there Jim, but not as we know it!" :lol:
For example, why is the sky blue? Are we all confident enough to put our money on "yes it's 100% blue" but then what about sunsets, why are we that conceited that we believe that it's blue, when there are other creatures on our world that have adapted to their environment and see the spectrum of light in a different way ( I.e. Red, or black & white) they would argue with us about the sky being blue!
However, there is a rational explanation for it, we just have to have the open mindedness to look at the bigger picture and not be shackled by perception, common acceptance driven by the mass perception of something, scratch the surface and there is more to see...

https://spaceplace.nasa.gov/blue-sky/en/

subzero

Sith Lord
Yoda iv'e also sort of encountered a similar situation to you of hearing about a very honest person apparently saying he saw something, I was working at this factory about 10 years ago and there was this older guy who was apparently the most serious and straight person in the whole place, he never made jokes about things or laughed or anything, never lied was always honest and down to earth and especially never wanted attention and kept himself to himself. One night smoking a fag out the back with another guy he told me this serious bloke told a few people that on one of the night shifts he was smoking out the back all hours in the morning, and said he seen a white light hovering above the edge of the factory over the other side of the fence and after a few seconds watching it he said it shot off horizontally like a bullet and vanished. Amazing stuff to think that could be real, i'll never forget that story.

I honestly don't think we evolved from apes either, there's only evidence of us being on this planet no more than around 200,000 years ago, you'd think there's be at least one scrap of bone to prove otherwise if we can find all sorts of prehistoric bones. There's an amazing guy called Lloyd Pye on youtube he's got an extremely interesting vid of a conference he did, stating that for humans to get from what mainstream science tells us which was apes, there's so many massive differences between us that it would take a very large amount of evolutionary steps that would take many millions of years to evolve from to where we are today. Mainstream science always likes to grab the closest possible looking match ( in this case apes ) and say "aha it must have been apes then", we always get given the most 'logical' down to earth explanation and you'd never hear anything more than that, mainstream scientists won't even look into the possibility of the evolution story being any different because it always leads to the path of it possibly being otherworldy. Also Lloyd Pye interestingly says that the indigenous species' on this planet are apes and what's known as the 'big foot', not humans, he goes into great detail to explain why big foot creatures are very real and explains tons of research that's gone into it and the discoveries that you don't hear about from mainstream sources, eye opening stuff and def worth a watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5qJYwfAju8

yoda

Sith Lord
Yes Michael your post yes that's the general scientific view on evolution from the very start. The scientists believe from their research that everything started from water.
I don't know much about this topic but the guy I was talking about who believes there is a gap is in around 4 million years ago. So I looked it up to see what he was trying to explain. It's almost like a Y-Junction one side got more advanced than the other as the body developed and the brain got larger. If going by the scientific view this is the point that obviously something began to change. So this is where this guys whole theory of the experiment kicks in. Again it's his views I have no Idea.
human-evolution-family-tree-with-skulls-graphic-hero.jpg

I have read a bit into it and below are the scientific theories on why this change happened. They are all different that's why they still admit they can't say for sure why these changes happened and one side stayed less developed than the other. The most obvious is probably a better diet, but then again there are people in 3rd world countries starving and the mother's are always undernourished. And yet they still are born with no signs of the reduced skull size for the brain. I believe it's points like these that the scientists begin to divide and have their own views on this.
https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bipedalism&ved=0ahUKEwia563ovs3XAhUDWhoKHU24AB4QFggyMAI&usg=AOvVaw3xarQaQfCyo2rUhUg7FbfC

subzero that guy you have mentioned I have heard something about him. I will definitely watch that link also. I still haven't got a chance with the other yet, hopefully towards the end of the week.
You've really opened up a can of worms with this thread :lol: but it's very interesting when you get other people on and get to read their views on this whole topic.

subzero

Sith Lord
yoda said:
subzero that guy you have mentioned I have heard something about him. I will definitely watch that link also. I still haven't got a chance with the other yet, hopefully towards the end of the week.
You've really opened up a can of worms with this thread :lol: but it's very interesting when you get other people on and get to read their views on this whole topic.

I'm waiting for the religious nuts to enter any time soon and then it will be a whole different thread to what it started out as :lol:

That's true it's a topic that can split into many dozens of other topics with tons of differing opinions which is what makes it so good. :)

yoda

Sith Lord
We may have some hope with this guy hopefully recording a UFO! That's providing the crazy bastard survives the launch and return journey :lol:
If he does make it back we've the added bonus of finally finding out if the earth is round or flat :)
https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://uk.news.yahoo.com/self-taught-rocket-scientist-launch-sky-prove-earth-flat-111918838.html&ved=0ahUKEwjRw_6Z49LXAhWIhRoKHUfmC-gQFggmMAA&usg=AOvVaw0UO4ELqtRDyGPvyj2Jjhjn

subzero

Sith Lord
yoda said:
We may have some hope with this guy hopefully recording a UFO! That's providing the crazy bastard survives the launch and return journey :lol:
If he does make it back we've the added bonus of finally finding out if the earth is round or flat :)
https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://uk.news.yahoo.com/self-taught-rocket-scientist-launch-sky-prove-earth-flat-111918838.html&ved=0ahUKEwjRw_6Z49LXAhWIhRoKHUfmC-gQFggmMAA&usg=AOvVaw0UO4ELqtRDyGPvyj2Jjhjn

God speed Mad Mike :lol:

Gotta go after your beliefs no matter what people say, what a hero! 8)

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Their is a good documentary on BBCi player at the moment which is interesting. It's in the Science and nature category.

yoda

Sith Lord
Thought I'd put up this article because Star Wars gets a mention in it :)
https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/03/10/mysterious-flashes-could-alien-spacecraft-workharvard-scientists/amp/&ved=0ahUKEwjA6rqkooDYAhUMDMAKHTUZB60QFggrMAI&usg=AOvVaw16itGSt05sPw40oj5WAmHS&ampcf=1

yoda

Sith Lord
It's hard to know how reliable this information is, but if it's authentic could it finally be proof??
https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/ufo-pentagon-beyond-reasonable-doubt-video-us-navy-tracking-pilots-footage-unidentified-flying-a8127881.html%3Famp&ved=0ahUKEwia-dCWhabYAhWH5qQKHTbMAcgQFgglMAA&usg=AOvVaw1mUJ01Xfxgu8boM-T5hH-x&ampcf=1

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom