A new run begins

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Thanks again Phil, yes the PD Looks great in the card.

Thanks Grinchy, Acrylic does make a difference and offers a little protection, especially from inquisitive grandkids in the future :lol:

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Unfortunately I gave a Dengar cardback away last year, don't have one or would have gladly fired it your way, I will keep an eye out for you though.

Tidied up the display a little and moved things around so only vintage on display in this alcove of the room. Think it looks nicer.
Think I may need to experiment with some LED lighting strips

Attachments

• IMG_3251.JPG
    IMG_3251.JPG
    104.4 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_3254.JPG
    IMG_3254.JPG
    97.5 KB · Views: 70

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Cheers, I'm enjoying trying to put this run together, have a Leia on the way minus blaster, will post up when it arrives :D

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Arrived today from USA

Massive thanks to Frank and to Gary for bidding for me in the US and posting on to ensure I wasn't hit by customs.
This is what the community is all about.
This for me is a Beauty, little work to do on it and missing blaster but for around £80 for the card, bubble and figure all in and delivered I am over the moon.
Will tidy up and add a blaster at some point, but love this 20 back

Attachments

• IMG_3277.JPG
    IMG_3277.JPG
    175.8 KB · Views: 52

Palifan

Sith Lord
Great to see it arrive safely Mike and it's another one down from your hit list. I think you've had a very good year putting this run together and hopefully there will be some more to add to it next year.

Ian

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Yes had a great time on this run this year, a lot of it down to you mate. Really enjoying putting the run together.
Anything in life that makes you smile has to be a good thing :)

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Thanks bud, looks even better in acrylic no done any work on it yet, 2 place fillers added as well
Luke 12 back card has obvious damage the Luke is a beater ( which I have had since the beginning of time and won't part with!) no saber and the bubble is not right :lol:
DSD 20 back needs bubble and figure

Attachments

• IMG_3279.JPG
    IMG_3279.JPG
    147.2 KB · Views: 133

tigerham

Sith Lord
Just seen this. Really nice set up you have Mike. Loving the lighting and great collection. Thank you for sharing. :)

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Thanks guys, enjoying this but slowly does it now was always going to take time, but that's all part of the collecting bug.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom