A new run begins

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
So have been collecting reseals damaged cards for a while, picked a couple of 20 backs up with issues from eBay, then with a great deal of help from Ian (Palifan), picked up some more.

The plan is to put together a run of 21 back ( mixed in regard to Palitoy and Kenner, all depending what comes up when funds are available)

Love the 21 back design and Star Wars logo, now encased in some lovely GW Acrylic( thanks Christian super quality)

Very happy with the start here, will be a long road but patience and luck will be the key

Here is the start all of the cards have issues and damage but I am over the moon and very happy

Attachments

• IMG_3213.JPG
    IMG_3213.JPG
    103.2 KB · Views: 713
  • IMG_3214.JPG
    IMG_3214.JPG
    83.9 KB · Views: 703

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
theforceuk said:
Love your display Michael, you need more shelving though!

Ha yes I know, recently Grandchildren have arrived so the current display room is being redone into their room shortly so I have been given the box room which I'm currently decorating and new display will be up...with more shelves!

Palifan

Sith Lord
The display is looking magnificent Mike and really glad I could help you out on a few.

Keep em coming!

ian

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Thanks for the comments guys, really pleased with these, funny how you collect for a long period but then get a moment of clarity and you know " that's what I want to focus on"

Thanks again Ian massively appreciate it :)

Robstyley

Sith Lord
Nice! Just goes to show you can get these things together and put them on display without selling a kidney, and they look great. I did it with a Ben Kenobi. I think I might go this route with a few Star Wars and Empire cards.

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Big thanks. To Chris (Chrisfnx) for letting me take the Tusken from him 8)

I have now rehomed him, think if you look closely he is smiling :wink:

Attachments

• IMG_3216.JPG
    IMG_3216.JPG
    113.4 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_3215.JPG
    IMG_3215.JPG
    107.3 KB · Views: 118

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Latest additions, which have again been provided by Ian ( massive appreciation Ian)

So we have a Darth 12a which I have worked on a little bit but more to do on the tears

Ian provided the cardback and bubble and I had the figure already, popped him into acrylic and he's already lookingvery nice :D

Next up we have a Jawa 20b which is offerless

Again from Ian the card and bubble I already had the figure, but on checking my spare Jawa he has a hookey blaster, so have left that out for now will source a genuine one ( the figure was mine not supplied by Ian I hasten to add)
Love this Jawa he looks nice and handsome and back home in his card and bubble :)

Finally Mr Goldenrod
12a lovely card

Again provided by Ian, there is unfortunately a repro bubble over a cut bubble here, but this was not done by Ian or myself, however if it was taken off now it would damage the vintage card which is a beaut, so have pooped him in acrylic.

Thanks again Ian for allowing me to get this run off the ground, im sure it will be a long while before I finish it, but have gone half way in a short time frame.

Love these, See what you think......

Attachments

• IMG_3228.JPG
    IMG_3228.JPG
    138.1 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_3229.JPG
    IMG_3229.JPG
    118.8 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_3230.JPG
    IMG_3230.JPG
    113 KB · Views: 101

Taffius

Sith Lord
Michael Sith said:
Latest additions, which have again been provided by Ian ( massive appreciation Ian)

Next up we have a Jawa 20b which is offerless

Again from Ian the card and bubble I already had the figure, but on checking my spare Jawa he has a hookey blaster, so have left that out for now will source a genuine one ( the figure was mine not supplied by Ian I hasten to add)
Love this Jawa he looks nice and handsome and back home in his card and bubble :).

Love these, See what you think......

I really like the Jawa. Great viewing.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom