12 backs palitoy

tro81

Youngling
Ok people. No more offers at the MO. We have some good offers and we are going to run with it and see what happens. Thanks for all the interest and help

Andyclarke

Sith Lord
Hello all,

I have been the lucky recipient of landing most of these 12 backs over the last 6 or 7 years. It was a case of the right place at the right time. I have always paid good money for everyone I bought off him and can sleep in my bed knowing I paid far more than a dealer would pay but bought in bulk so you have to be realistic. I was offered a chance to buy the latest lot but fell short. I offered not far off £3000 for them and always offered fast easy transactions.
I bought them as a collector and swapped and sold the spares. Sadly I couldn't afford to keep the collection going so sold them on a few years ago, they were sold within the community so you all may have examples sitting in your collection. The star piece was a Palitoy boxed deathstar shop stock, which I regretted selling, Matt Lake has it in his collection now.
Over the years I have had multiples of all the 12 backs (and Luke X-Wings) apart from the Chewie for some reason!
He has informed me that he was offered £4000 so I was pretty shocked that someone would offer that kind of money and disappointed I didn't get them. All the items are genuine and I think he was correct to sell now as the cards were becoming more and more warped in the loft.

I have had quite a few major finds over the years and this was one of the best but not the best! Gary will testify to that!

Cheers

Andy

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom