Value Check section on RS

itfciain

Grand Master
Has anyone noticed that Erik (the Douche) seems to be hanging around the Valuation Check section quite a bit and looks to be commenting on every thread (even though he doesn't seem to know **** all)

Just feel a bit uncomfortable with him offering up prices when we all know that he is capable of low-balling and then flipping within a heart beat

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
You don't seem to be getting on with him very well.

You are supposed to be making friends out there iain. Now play nice with him. No one seems to take him seriously anyway, although I know he likes to groom newbies.

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Guy is embarrassment to RS.

Glad we can mop people like this up like house husbands cleaning kitchen floor.

itfciain

Grand Master
tiefighterboy said:
The thing ..If the majority of RS despise him,,,why does he even bother posting?

I was talking with Ross about this last night - the only conclusion we could draw is that he gets off on it - ****er probably sits at his computer, trousers round his ankles beating one off over ever comment he gets

benny100

Sith Lord
He's a dick, the constant bumping of his threads with over inflated prices. My fear is he's setting the price for stuff which people are taking precedent.

wrighty

Sith Lord
He had had a run in with Mete Atkin and posted his work email and mobile number on the Watch Out section. There was a desperate search for RS admins on FB last night to take the posts down!!

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
wrighty said:
He had had a run in with Mete Atkin and posted his work email and mobile number on the Watch Out section. There was a desperate search for RS admins on FB last night to take the posts down!!

Wow. I take it the thread is gone now what was that over as I know they don't like each other.

He does stupid **** like that but seems immune from banning. They really like to make their own problems over there.

wrighty

Sith Lord
He accused Mete for having 2 ebay accounts and he used his second account to shill bid one of his items then didn't pay. Not sure if true but prank may have back fired!!

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Yeah he is a total twat.

Several times he has had lovely items that I would love to buy. But his prices are ridicolous and even if their were realistic i would never deal with him!

jasdev999

Jedi Master
His well formatted Sales thread with a nice looking AFA report looks very Legit! I can see how people fall for it.

"There are three types of lies -- lies, damn lies, and statistics."
― Benjamin Disraeli

Joe

Grand Master
I'm not 100% sure but I may well get a ban for asking if he had a small penis.

I'd like to say in advance..it was well worth it. :lol:

itfciain

Grand Master
Penis

That's what it was :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is the ban hammer coming down eh Joe ? Know how that feels :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom