Value Check section on RS

itfciain

Grand Master
tiefighterboy said:
Mr-shifter said:
I'm just hoping he will sell up and **** off.

Go and find a transformers forum or something like that.

I say Sheep Shagging forum. :p

Poor Grant, I think he's had enough of Erik without him invading his second favourite passtime

turkdlit

Padawan
As a lot of you know, me and Erik have been at war for a while. He was constantly harassing me outside of RS because he knew one more slip up meant a ban.

It was only a matter of time until his idiocy got him banned. He fell into my trap really nicely. When he started a fake account on ebay using my work email and then tried to use that to get mw in trouble, I knew all I had to do was poke him enough and he would try and prove it....at the expense of putting up my personal info.

Honestly, I didnt think he would be dumb enough to fall for it. Guess I was wrong.

I may not have done much in the vintage community up until now, but I think this was the best thing so far (even if it was a small thing).

Glad we can all move forward without dealing with his bullshit anymore :)

Mete

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Hi mete.

I don't really read rs very much so perhaps you will have to pardon me here, but I didnt know what he had done.

He set up an ebay account with an email address he knew to be your work account? Why did he do that and what was he seeking to achieve?

Has he been banned for life now?

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
itfciain said:
tiefighterboy said:
Mr-shifter said:
I'm just hoping he will sell up and **** off.

Go and find a transformers forum or something like that.

I say Sheep Shagging forum. :p

Poor Grant, I think he's had enough of Erik without him invading his second favourite passtime

I find that the people who knock sheep shagging are those who have never tried it.

_Lee_

Sith Lord
[/quote]

I say Sheep Shagging forum. :p[/quote]

Poor Grant, I think he's had enough of Erik without him invading his second favourite passtime[/quote]

I find that the people who knock sheep shagging are those who have never tried it.[/quote]

I bet you use mint sauce as lube ;)

Not sheep, but ive had some pigs whilst in my youth. You must of heard of pull a pig night ;)

Richard_H

Grand Master
turkdlit said:
As a lot of you know, me and Erik have been at war for a while. He was constantly harassing me outside of RS because he knew one more slip up meant a ban.

It was only a matter of time until his idiocy got him banned. He fell into my trap really nicely. When he started a fake account on ebay using my work email and then tried to use that to get mw in trouble, I knew all I had to do was poke him enough and he would try and prove it....at the expense of putting up my personal info.

Honestly, I didnt think he would be dumb enough to fall for it. Guess I was wrong.

I may not have done much in the vintage community up until now, but I think this was the best thing so far (even if it was a small thing).

Mete

But who's going to comment on every thread in the vintage section and be virtually ignored now?
Good riddance.

jasdev999

Jedi Master
turkdlit said:

Mete

Hi Mete...intriguing..can you elaborate what exactly happened?

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
Richard_H said:
turkdlit said:

Mete

But who's going to comment on every thread in the vintage section and be virtually ignored now?
Good riddance.

I can. :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom