Value Check section on RS

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
:lol: classic Joe.

Also lies Damn lies and statistics quote, was Mark Twain and he attributed it to Disraeli, but widely acknowledged it was Twains quote in origin.

Joe

Grand Master
That thread was moved :( Erik posted Mete's personal information + email addresses etc which is against forum policy and probably flagged up my comment about his small penis too. It'll be suspension city tomorrow!

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Michael Sith said:
:lol: classic Joe.

Also lies Damn lies and statistics quote, was Mark Twain and he attributed it to Disraeli, but widely acknowledged it was Twains quote in origin.

Very true!

Sorry to hear that Joe!

No doubt he deserves it tho and I cant believe the pillock has been banned already!

itfciain

Grand Master
One of the Mods is on it now - he's just got himself banned from most of the FB Groups - if he did try to create a fake account and then out the guy he screwed over then surely that is enough to get rid of him

Joe

Grand Master
itfciain said:
One of the Mods is on it now - he's just got himself banned from most of the FB Groups - if he did try to create a fake account and then out the guy he screwed over then surely that is enough to get rid of him

I'd definitely like to give Mete the benefit of the doubt on this one, if his version of the story is true then I don't see any reason not to ban Erik.

itfciain

Grand Master
I have to admit that when all of that unfolded then I thought it was Mete's own fault - if he'd used his works email address to open a second account to **** with Erik's auction then he has to expect some comeback - however you would have to think that with new email addresses being so easy to get hold of then he would have just gotten one of those - especially as it was going to be so obvious to Erik as soon as the auction was over

I don't know Mete that well but if I had to have a guess at who was the cleverer out of the pair then he wins hands down

jedisearcher

Sith Lord
Can't wait for that stupid sales thread to disappear off RS forever.

Erik is clearly laughing at the RS mods all the time, never quite doing enough to get a permanent ban and adding nothing whatsoever to the community.

He deserves a Year End award all of his own :lol:

DarthStanley

Sith Lord
Supporter
Erik is a cancer in the hobby & the sooner he ****s off the better! :roll:

Surely the mods on RS will now realise that he's nothing but a troll/troublemaker/shitstirrer & that their jobs would be a lot easier if they banned him!

itfciain

Grand Master
Apparently - according to FB he has gone - will be interesting to see where he pops up next - would love to see him come back on here

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Joe said:
So he has! FANTASTIC! :lol: :lol: :lol:

10484565_10152512090362883_2246059176003121100_o.jpg

Jason

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom