Watch out! Post Fakes, Repros, Customs selling on ebay here

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
If you scroll down on his auction is states this....
Droids Version Customised from a sensorscope variant + partial saber

Would display nicely as you can see from the picture.

The original droids versions don't come around very often at all so don't miss out on this chance for a nice display piece!

His listing title leaves a little to be desired...but this is in bold red in his listing.....crappy paint job on the dome anyways.

Frunkstar

Grand Master
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/star-wars-last-17-luke-poncho-baggie-/260950053758?pt=UK_ToysGames_ActionFigures_ActionFigures_JN&hash=item3cc1d5d37e#ht_500wt_1288

fake baggies from this seller, the only possible real one would be the amanaman & that is well suss & also a fake IMO - beware

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Side note - he states that the Amanaman & the Barada are from a jabbas dungeon set, so how come one is in a kenner baggie & the other in a palitoy, yeah I was born in the morning, just not this morning!

PS can someone who knows there carded check his 2 listed last 17 & see if they are genuine?

itfciain

Grand Master
Cards themselves look OK but have been opened

The weapon put in the Luke Stormtrooper bubble is blue so that is wrong - with what Frank has pointed out with the baggies I would have a guess that it is a repro and the helmet could be as well

I would steer clear of it all to be honest

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
Worth the price of the cardbacks and the loose figures. As stated blaster is wrong and the helmet for the luke stormie could be fake but ti is hard tot ell at the angle the helmet is at in the bubble.

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Well give the seller a little kudos, he got back to me saying how do I know they are fakes as he has been collecting SW for 30 years, he forgot to add 30 uneducated years, so I sent him a very long in depth message to re educate him :lol:

Another ebay seller worth avoiding init, glad I stopped you throwing good money away Liam.

Thanks for your opinions guys ;)

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Just a heads up on this Yak Face Guys - :roll:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Star-wars-Action-figure-/120864688938?pt=UK_ToysGames_ActionFigures_ActionFigures_JN&hash=item1c2418cb2a

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
"Re-Boxed" thats a new term. Nice picture of the bubble area...I wonder what the bottom of the bubble looks like (Elmers glue all over the place with a couple rusted staples :D )

Jez

Sith Lord
Just saw this on the bay...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Star-Wars-Darth-Vader-/261008176596?pt=UK_ToysGames_ActionFigures_ActionFigures_JN&hash=item3cc54cb5d4

chap states that he found it at a car boot sale and isn't a fan? :roll:

Jez

Sith Lord
I emailed the guy, explaining that he has got himself a fake there.

His reply was simply "Thanks fella, as long as i get my £5 back, i'll be happy."

TwistedMetal

Sith Lord
lol, hey before i got too know a few of you guys, i paid £120.00 for a starwars stormie, asked the guy if it was original unopened, he told me yes, i also asked him how long he had owned it for, he told me he bought it in London from a collectors shop for £85.00, so i figured i was getting a right bargain, I couldn`t wait for it too come through the post, and when it did i was at work and the douche had paid for crap postage and it was left in my wheelie bin, so i quickly grabbed him took him inside and opened the box, dam was i gutted, you could see the pop had being pushed back in, (which when i looked on a starwars sight they said you should look out for that) the card looked awful, so new and lasered, what the hell had i just spent £120.00 on, i had being well and truely had, i lost faith in the system :) anyway my wife got straight onto the case (im crap when it comes down too useing power words, and my spelling sucks) :) so after my wife had told this bum the crap he was selling, he decided too offer me a full refund minus the postage, but hey i learnt a valuble lesson, and that was talk too the pro`s if ever unsure :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom