Vectis Auction - some rare stuff up for grabs

Joe

Grand Master
Dom said:
Joe said:
Didn't you know Dom? John is a self obsessed arrogant prick from RS who doesn't know his Chewbacca from his Ben Kenobi :mrgreen:

There is a couple I can think of on RS, but pretty sure they aren`t John. Will add him to the list :wink:
:lol: :lol:

I could have used more words I have heard used to describe John on here but the above seemed to do the trick :lol:

spoons

Grand Master
I'm intrigued to see what it will really go for - I'd be surprised if he makes his £700 back

Dom

Jedi Master
spoons said:
I'm intrigued to see what it will really go for - I'd be surprised if he makes his £700 back

Are you blind Spoons? The other ones went for $15000 (best said in a Short Round impersonation)

Joe

Grand Master
Shawn tipped me off just as it hit actually, greedy ****!

I hope people stay clear :(

The unfortunate thing in this situation is that by backing off out of principle some people will end up losing out during the auction :( nice going mr greed.

spoons

Grand Master
Dom said:
spoons said:

Are you blind Spoons? The other ones went for $15000 (best said in a Short Round impersonation)

lol :lol:

sith jawa

Padawan
So this is the guy that e-mailed me for these auctions. I will agree they are cool, but annoyed at the e-mail part..

JohnA

Padawan
Joe said:
Dom said:
Joe said:
Didn't you know Dom? John is a self obsessed arrogant prick from RS who doesn't know his Chewbacca from his Ben Kenobi :mrgreen:

There is a couple I can think of on RS, but pretty sure they aren`t John. Will add him to the list :wink:
:lol: :lol:

I could have used more words I have heard used to describe John on here but the above seemed to do the trick :lol:

LOL What a jagoff. :p

John

phreatobite

Jedi Master
Offensive little money-grubber - Let's see what it goes for...

Unfortunately, there's bound to be someone out there yankee enough to throw some bags of sand at it!!!

sith jawa

Padawan
Hmmm, the words of choke on these toys come to mind. What a ****ing dick this jerkoff is. At first, I thought it might be a dealer I worked with in the past. Turns out he screwed a bunch of collectors. Of course, I am last to chastise this guy. To bad I missed my opportunity via e-mail.

Lee Gregory

Sith Lord
****in hell look at the price.................and the reserve is till not met,and that is even after he's lowered it :shock:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360218155756&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Greedy twat!!!!!

Joe

Grand Master
Lee Gregory said:
****in hell look at the price.................and the reserve is till not met,and that is even after he's lowered it :shock:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360218155756&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Greedy twat!!!!!

Mama Mia that shot up !

Well no denying what they are :( Just a shame this guy had to exist!

spoons

Grand Master
not so sure that they are real bids, 9 and 1 feedback doesn't breed confidence :wink:

Still amazed at the reserve :shock:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
As Spoons says, I wonder are all the bids genuine!? I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't at least 1 bidder out to try and get one over on him.

sith-smith

Grand Master
At the risk of sounding a lazy bastard...

Can someone give me a brief synopsis of what has happened here?

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Long story short.....

Rare items (I assume your not too lazy to look at the pictures, lol) come up for sale. Random wanker/dealer buys them all and then emails masses of people on here and on RS including those who he out-bid, plus posts advertising them on both sites, at inflated prices. The cheeky ****er even boasts that he has already sold 2 of them and covered his costs, then he turns into an even bigger tosser when he gets politely (and not so politely) told to **** off. Then I ban him.
Ohh and they are listed on the Bay ATM, as for some reason people weren't falling over themselves to pay him more than he paid for them 2 days earlier!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom