Vectis now

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Anyone having a bit right now - a few of these are going for serious money...

I am tempted for the EP1 Royal Naboo Ship in a bit - mulling it over....

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Not really up-up - but a few things are creeping up, I think being the 25th Anniversary also helps as it is playing into a nostalgia thing for the kids that saw it back in the day.

I am hoping that starship doesn't go above 120ish - which is annoying as I paid 30 for one back in the day.....

Overall though I would say more modern stuff is beginning to move up in price, tends to be sub-lines and exclusives.

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Just been booted off their website and can't get back on. I am assuming the issue is their end since all the other websites I have up are fine….
Think I was winning a bid as well

welshwookie

Jedi Master
Supporter
Just been booted off their website and can't get back on. I am assuming the issue is their end since all the other websites I have up are fine….
Think I was winning a bid as well
The live video feed stopped working about mid day, but eventually they restarted the lot that had issues. I won a Tri logo and am sorry I didn`t bid on a few others now, as I fancy a few things with C&T, so was holding off..

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
How do I see / when do Vectis announce the winning bids please? I bid on a couple of items 2 days ago, and both lots are now showing as 'Lot closed', but neither seems to indicate the winning bid. I *think* it's probably me as in 'My Bids / Active Bids' I am showing as the 'highest bidder' on both, but again it doesn't say what the winning bids actually were, and hence doesn't seem to confirm that it was me that won them, so I really cannot be sure! Thanks.

welshwookie

Jedi Master
Supporter
How do I see / when do Vectis announce the winning bids please? I bid on a couple of items 2 days ago, and both lots are now showing as 'Lot closed', but neither seems to indicate the winning bid. I *think* it's probably me as in 'My Bids / Active Bids' I am showing as the 'highest bidder' on both, but again it doesn't say what the winning bids actually were, and hence doesn't seem to confirm that it was me that won them, so I really cannot be sure! Thanks.
I can't say with the new format, but surprised you haven't had an email stating the funds have been taken if it was 2 days ago, as they were always quite quick taking payments. Unless they are having software problems

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Not really up-up - but a few things are creeping up, I think being the 25th Anniversary also helps as it is playing into a nostalgia thing for the kids that saw it back in the day.

I am hoping that starship doesn't go above 120ish - which is annoying as I paid 30 for one back in the day.....

Overall though I would say more modern stuff is beginning to move up in price, tends to be sub-lines and exclusives.
and I thought this new stuff would never go up in value :oops:

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
I think that the site will show winning totals tomorrow.
I believe they take the money quite quickly so maybe worth checking your payment card?

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
I see a few on evilbay sitting there at 200+ same ones month after month, for me it is still around maybe 120-150 - but who knows... It is a great ship though.

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
I think that the site will show winning totals tomorrow.
I believe they take the money quite quickly so maybe worth checking your payment card?
Thanks. I did check my credit card earlier this evening and there was an authorisation to Vectis dated 2 days ago, which is when I placed the bids, but the amount was still £0.00 at the time, so who knows?!

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
I see a few on evilbay sitting there at 200+ same ones month after month, for me it is still around maybe 120-150 - but who knows... It is a great ship though.
It's something that I would love to own, but just don't have the space for.

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
The Starship sold for 120 - which I think is about right - I bid upto 110, but then missed it live so didn't get a chance to go up again.

welshwookie

Jedi Master
Supporter
I`ve had my bill from yesterday this morning.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
The Starship sold for 120 - which I think is about right - I bid upto 110, but then missed it live so didn't get a chance to go up again.
I noticed there were two of these in the Vectis auction, both went for the same price.

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Very surprised by that - I am trying to look now, but their site is struggling again. One was open and looked a bit of a mess - the other was not, although the droid had come lose. They were listed at very different prices so surprised by that. But there you go.

Got in and and seen it - wow - that first one going for 120 is a big surprise, it was listed as not checked, the ship had been shoved back in the box, not worth 120 IMO - where as the second ones listed as excellent, with inserts and all - and 120 is a fair price there.

Overall looking that prices they are all a lot higher than I would have guessed, especially the more modern bits (some of them being 25-30 years old now seems odd calling them modern).

Looks like there is a lot of life and value in the market judging by this.

Last edited:

kabuchi7

Padawan
Supporter
I won a couple of mini rigs, i was outbid on the tri-logo ree-yees and esb moc😭

Btw you can un-check auto payment in your account details. Also If you need to add a new card you have to call them as you cant edit an existing card on your account😖

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom