Vectis Auction - some rare stuff up for grabs

spoons

Grand Master
I'd assume most people interested in them were outbid at Vectis - you might have to sell these at a loss.

My bid of £45 for the Han Hoth one still stands :D

Joe

Grand Master
I kinda hope this guy gets stuck with them and ends up a few k out of pocket due to the way he has snatched them out of collectors hands and tried to increase the price on resale..

Sorry to say that , but in the past I have had this happen to me, auctions have gone up on things I was bidding on , or things have been bought from online stores only to find me again in a pm from the buyer at a higher price, its not nice and its not cool.

Well good luck with the sale :mrgreen:

A

Anonymous

Hi Hatters

First off ,this is not a Scam(if you were intelligent you would see that the pictures are originals and not copies of Vectis pictures like other people posted).
Secondly I tough offering them to collectors instead of to just placing them on Ebay would be appreiated
but I see that you are a close knit group and by looking at your action figures that you post don t have the budget to
purschase rare items ,I m sorry HOLY GRAIL OF STAR WARS COLLecting

I sold the ewok and the CAP-2 and it pays for all my Vectis winnings and I still pocket a a profit.
Im a toy dealer an do this for a living .
Any knowledgeable Toy collector would know that these items are well worth over 10k each !
The last one sold on ebay for 15200$ !

I still have 3 more available but I doubt that the real bounty hunters are here!
So if you want them you will have to fight with the ebay world to get them!!

It s a shame because I was going to offer the Revenge of the Jedi & POTF proofs that I bough from a ex-Kenner employee.

These will be on sale on ebay also in mid january!

On this note ,Happy holidays !!

JohnA

Padawan
KDMowner said:
Hi Hatters

I prefer the use of my full name; the Mad Hatter.
7.2.jpg

Sorry I couldn't be as knowledgeable as you. :)

This kind of reminds me of when Rachfal was selling his 12" Han Hoth a few years ago. A few people balked and his $18,000+ reserve and he had a hissy fit saying that it obviously wasn't for the people on the board.

And FWIW you have no idea what's in my collection so let's not judge everybody, okay? :)

MH

Lee Gregory

Sith Lord
KDMowner said:
Hi Hatters

looking at your action figures that you post don t have the budget to
purschase rare items

I suggest you take a look at this thread and you'll realise you are talking nonsense. http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=5590

And to quote John A,if I may,you don't know what lies in other people's collections so don't presume.

DarthStanley

Sith Lord
Supporter
KDMowner said:
Hi Hatters

First off ,this is not a Scam(if you were intelligent you would see that the pictures are originals and not copies of Vectis pictures like other people posted).
Secondly I tough offering them to collectors instead of to just placing them on Ebay would be appreiated
but I see that you are a close knit group and by looking at your action figures that you post don t have the budget to

I sold the ewok and the CAP-2 and it pays for all my Vectis winnings and I still pocket a a profit.
Any knowledgeable Toy collector would know that these items are well worth over 10k each !

I still have 3 more available but I doubt that the real bounty hunters are here!

It s a shame because I was going to offer the Revenge of the Jedi & POTF proofs that I bough from a ex-Kenner employee.

Piss off you ****! :roll:

Sorry for my lame insult guys,what i meant to say was:-

**** off you hobo's dickcheese & take your overpriced beaters with you! :D

Joe

Grand Master
Mantooth36 said:
KDMowner said:
Hi Hatters

Piss off you ****! :roll:
:lol:

Nice Mark LOL

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
You say you are a toy dealer, but you may be one of the worst salesmen I've ever seen, making enemies of your possible customers.

Dom

Jedi Master
Man we should run a poll for prize prick of 09, this guy has to be in the running.

burnsy

Sith Lord
This guy really has well and truly ****ed it up!!!

He's rattled all of us and the RS guys.

Wonder how long he'll be sitting on them for?

Salesman of the year award goes to...... :roll:

JohnA

Padawan
Dom said:
Man we should run a poll for prize prick of 09, this guy has to be in the running.

Hey, don't vote me out yet. I saw the comments before I was here. They have to count for something. ;)

John

Josh

Sith Lord
JohnA said:
Dom said:

Hey, don't vote me out yet. I saw the comments before I was here. They have to count for something. ;)

John

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :lol: You can't win two years in a row :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dom

Jedi Master
JohnA said:
Dom said:

John

I skipped a year, so im confused :?

Joe

Grand Master
Didn't you know Dom? John is a self obsessed arrogant prick from RS who doesn't know his Chewbacca from his Ben Kenobi :mrgreen:

Dom

Jedi Master
Joe said:
Didn't you know Dom? John is a self obsessed arrogant prick from RS who doesn't know his Chewbacca from his Ben Kenobi :mrgreen:

There is a couple I can think of on RS, but pretty sure they aren`t John. Will add him to the list :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom