*Update* Palitoy, 12 Backs, Foreign, AT-AT Driver focus MOCs

stormcab

Sith Lord
Robstyley said:
Holy guacamole..!! Hazim from Robin Hood - "only in my wildest dreams could I imagine such a place(set of mocs)". Very nice mate :D

lol, good one. When us Brits see a waterfall, we're like "meh". I'm a cabby, and pick up lots of Arabs, and they love the wetter weather over here.

stormcab

Sith Lord
Pomse2001 said:
Fantastic moc collection. My favorites is the japanese and the pbp moc 8)

Thanks man. My holy grail just came up on FB, Lily Ledy ERG AFA 80 - $5000. I want to cry.

Jez

Sith Lord
My mind was blown when i clicked on this showcase :shock: :eek: :D 8)
Such a great mix, and some amazing examples. You've really done well for such a relatively short time.
Amazing. Right, i'm going to go back and have another look. Lucky lucky man.

stormcab

Sith Lord
Jez said:
My mind was blown when i clicked on this showcase :shock: :eek: :D 8)
Such a great mix, and some amazing examples. You've really done well for such a relatively short time.
Amazing. Right, i'm going to go back and have another look. Lucky lucky man.

Thanks, but that's it now, it'll just be the odd figure here and there. Last year I sold most of my original collection and all my pro camera equipment, and have already re-invested it all back into these figures.

stormcab

Sith Lord
Pomse2001 said:
I love that ree-yees, it looks fantastic 8)

It was a nice little buy. Sitting on eBay unloved for a while, I got him to reduce the price a tad, then send it to Iain to ship to me. Great solid condition MOC.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
stormcab said:
Pomse2001 said:
I love that ree-yees, it looks fantastic 8)

It was a nice little buy. Sitting on eBay unloved for a while, I got him to reduce the price a tad, then send it to Iain to ship to me. Great solid condition MOC.

great story, cool that lain could help :D

stormcab

Sith Lord
Update. Added AT-AT Driver 41 Back E. I have decided this MOC is my favourite, so am going to do my first figure focus. I won't be doing anything like going after pre-production, proofs etc, just the the various MOCs. Just to give you a heads up to not go after this figure too and make me pay more for it :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom