*Update* Palitoy, 12 Backs, Foreign, AT-AT Driver focus MOCs

Lee Bullock

Jedi Knight
A mixed 12 back set is proper old school!! I remember in the 90's few people cared that much about the brand origin and many people put sets like this together. I am considering the same route myself!

stormcab

Sith Lord
Lee Bullock said:
A mixed 12 back set is proper old school!! I remember in the 90's few people cared that much about the brand origin and many people put sets like this together. I am considering the same route myself!

I think I can forget about ever getting a Toltoy or Meccano, as they never come up, so assume they'll command the big bucks from FB millionaires lol. Getting a Harbert/Italian might possible as seen a few recently at semi ok prices.

stormcab

Sith Lord
sith-smith said:
Nice collection.

Which ones were your latest scores?

I upgraded my ESB BG from an AFA Y75 to a clear 80 just after Xmas. From Vectis on the 8th of December I got the ungraded TIE Pilot, and the AFA 75 Greedo.

sith-smith

Grand Master
stormcab said:
sith-smith said:
Nice collection.

Which ones were your latest scores?

I upgraded my ESB BG from an AFA Y75 to a clear 80 just after Xmas. From Vectis on the 8th of December I got the ungraded TIE Pilot, and the AFA 75 Greedo.

Ah. Definitely great scores. Nice! :D

Lindo

Sith Lord
makes me have a little pee in my pants everytime I see these, had to come back for a look a few times now :) very nice indeed mate

stormcab

Sith Lord
Lindo said:
makes me have a little pee in my pants everytime I see these, had to come back for a look a few times now :) very nice indeed mate

Hahaha, yeah me too. I keep the locked away for fear of a fire. So I got some nice photos and made collections to look at whenever I wanted :D

stormcab

Sith Lord
theforceuk said:
Great update, that Han clipper is very nice as others have mentioned. 8)

Yep, a one off sort of grail that I wouldn't be able to afford now. Picked up 20 years ago.

stormcab

Sith Lord
SAVORY100 said:
Beautiful run!
Also joining the Clipper Han Solo fan club.. a real stunner :shock:

Ah yes, a Han Solo focus collector. You guys haven't exactly chosen the cheapest figure to focus on :D

stormcab

Sith Lord
Joe said:
Nice update! Lovely collection :)

Thanks man. Was a little off balanced, but now 5 of each is nice. Think I'm gonna have to sell off my Kenner 12 backs in order to fund more Palitoys & foreigns.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom