Trust Bramistuta25 because...

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
BRAM IS THE MAN- BECAUSE HE CAN- DELIVER THE PLAN - THAT MAKES ME TIE PILOT CRAZY.

shhhh....its arrived :mrgreen:

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
First deal with Bram, certainly wont be my last.

Picked some cracking MOC's up. Had a tour of the amazing power droid collection. Left with more than I came to get all at a really good price in a fantastic deal.

Honest seller, great stuff at a great price and a really nice guy. If you buy from this seller you cannot go wrong.

Doomseeker

Jedi Master
WOWSA...what a service, paid on Sunday, sent out Monday arrived Tuesday. Cheers mate. Don't hesitate to deal with Bram :D

TwistedMetal

Sith Lord
Have only done a couple of deals with Bram, and after both experiences I look forward to doing more in the future, an absolute gent tbh, excellent packaging speedy services all round A+++

Thanks again mate.

SammyJ

Padawan
First time I've bought from Bram, and it was an absolute pleasure! Couldn't ask for anything more from a seller great comms, fast delivery and a really nice guy. Will definately be buying from him again!

brownbear29

Padawan
First transaction on SWF, couldn't have hoped for better. Very helpful, smooth sale, prompt postage - very happy. Cheers Bram!

jasdev999

Jedi Master
Well what do I say....really beautiful MOCs, speedy Royal mail delivery, amazing comms but an out of the world packaging!!!! In fact I have taken pictures of the way Bram packs his MOCs ( I got a few badly pacakged MOCs with cracked blisters from an RS seller and I am going to start a thread there of how to bloody pack an MOCs, especially for us UK buyers).

Really happy and Thanks Bram :D .

.....and a bargain price Emperor mailer set.

Doomseeker

Jedi Master
HOLY ****......WOW just WOW!!!!!!

2-1B Revenge proof arrived today, safetly packaged and a true beauty of an item. Thanks for all your help Bram

starshipriot

Jedi Master
My first transaction with Bram, and would readily do so again. Extremely friendly, and he even posted before I paid. Top bloke!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom