It was a pleasure to deal with Itfciain because ............

Joe

Grand Master
Sold to Iain a few times - always came through when he said he would and is a good bloke! Deal with confidence!

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Iain is a top seller. Quality Item, bomb proof packing, speedy delivery, great comms and always a pleasure to talk to be it relevant to SW or about Ispwich Town! :lol: Highly recommended to anyone 8)

e30318is

Sith Lord
I have sold loads of MOCs to Iain and everytime he has been a pleasure to deal with.
:mrgreen:

timbo72

Sith Lord
Iain always helps me out when im after those pesky loose figures. Top seller and great guy to deal with

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
Ive sold many items to Iain over the past few years and he is a good guy to deal with. Ive also met him face to face and consolidated that fact. Dont hesitate to deal with Iain. 8)

BlueDog

Sith Lord
Ian is a collectors collector. I don't mean that he collects collectors, though if he could he probably would. Lian has an amazing collection of MOC's to which his fellow collectors question how he will ever have the room to display them. Truth is Iaim is actually building a house made of Vintage Star Wars MOC's so If you wold like to help house Lian, sell him your MOC's and help get another homeless collector off the streets.

Liam is a stand up seller I've purchase many items form him in the past and would deal with him anytime.

Cheers Richard

phantom

Jedi Master
Both sold and bought from Iain.
Actually did my first MOC purchase from him and it was a super introduction to the hobby.
Always a pleasure dealing with Iain, all aspects of a deal are always perfect

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Iain is a great guy, very easy to deal with. My daughter loved the loose figures. If you havent done so already, buy with confidence.

Bramistuta25

Sith Lord
Just received some figures as an Easter present for the boy... and a little MINTY Leia as a present for me!

He loves them! (so do I) Budding collector in the making...

Top class service as always, fast delivery and always well packaged!

Cheers bud. :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom