Most trusted sellers on ebay

rdpla

Jedi Knight
I heard domo-arigato-mr-roberto is a top guy-he usually double boxes items and gives SWF members a discount..
he normally chucks in something extra and if i didnt know better, i would say he wrote his own feedback(impossible of course)
:wink:

and sparkle banana...hes a member on here. I bought loads of him ( upgrading collection)

Robert.

poncho

Grand Master
Always read feedback.

Even though its positive sometimes the buyer can only leave positive feedback from one reason or another...so read the comments.

and if something looks to go good be true then tread with caution.

Funkygibbon75

Youngling
Cheers poncho i have bought a few items off punk pat and he's been a top bloke to buy from no complaints about him. I'am looking for vintage kenner baggies and the best sellers on ebay. Anyone you can help with?

poncho

Grand Master
Baggies.....ebay...... :? Minefield. Theres alot of fake baggies on there

Theres a chap called frank mewes in the collecting community he knows his **** on baggies. He has a guide on all baggies kenner/palitoy and if you see a baggie on ebay look at his guide before you buy. If its not on there dont buy or pm him for advice. I think he runs a baggie group on fb if your into the social media thing.

His guide is on the forum his id on here is frunkstar

lejackal

Grand Master
These two are good for baggies, naturally I shouldn't be telling you this as you'll only end up costing me either more money or making me miss out but hey ho, there's plenty to go around.

j10e5f6f6
kfckarl

punk_pat as you've mentioned is a top bloke and a member here as is fuzzybuzzytoys and andyclarke, I've also bought a few times from cuzzo1.

Good luck in the hunt.

Carl

Funkygibbon75

Youngling
Thanks carl i've got a couple of baggies getting addicted to them now because they are a bit cheaper than carded. Gotta watch out though my missus is whining in my ear for collecting but don't think she understands the importance of it all after all i was brought up with star wars so it's a big thing for me. Just wish i'd kept all my figures from childhood looking back now i would of had a great collection. Many thanks for your help mate.

poncho

Grand Master
lejackal said:
These two are good for baggies, naturally I shouldn't be telling you this as you'll only end up costing me either more money or making me miss out but hey ho, there's plenty to go around.

j10e5f6f6
kfckarl

punk_pat as you've mentioned is a top bloke and a member here as is fuzzybuzzytoys and andyclarke, I've also bought a few times from cuzzo1.

Good luck in the hunt.

Carl
Hows your baggie run going c?

lejackal

Grand Master
poncho said:
Hows your baggie run going c?

Slowly, I'm not really buying until after Celebration to be honest, also spreading the cash between Starwars and Starcom so will probably only add one or two a month even then. Still, gives me a good long project to get one of each as well my mini rig focus. And maybe a few MOC but currently don't have any at all.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom