Ricky's(aka Shaky) (UPDATED) Small but ever growing vintage Collection!

Shaky_BobaFett

Padawan
My other little focus LXW is now coming along nicely. Thanks to Jez with he's help with getting the POTF moc( cracked bubble and a steal) and with he's advice.
Anyway here's the latest pic
Ricky (aka shaky) ⚒

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    79 KB · Views: 84

Jez

Sith Lord
Ricky your collection looks great. You have some cracking examples there. I'm sure you're delighted with that lot.
I'm sure LXW won't mind your additional side focus of R5. I must get one one day!

Shaky_BobaFett

Padawan
So I'm trying to get me SW vintage goodness on show so this was I did last night and the wide agreed it looks good although George (4 &1/2) and little Sophia (3 yrs) both decided to try and climb the shelves ( like scene out of Home Alone) and nearly brought it all down so gonna have to re think this . This is my thought as they both love Star Wars so much ( daddy's influence) they just want to get there hands on it all. Anyway I thought it looked good "so post it I will" in a yoda style !
Enjoy
Ricky⚒

Shaky_BobaFett

Padawan
So I'm trying to get me SW vintage goodness on show so this was I did last night and the wife agreed it looks good although George (4 &1/2) and little Sophia (3 yrs) both decided to try and climb the shelves ( like scene out of Home Alone) and nearly brought it all down so gonna have to re think this . This is my thought as they both love Star Wars so much ( daddy's influence) they just want to get there hands on it all. Anyway I thought it looked good "so post it I will" in a yoda style !
Enjoy
Ricky⚒

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    89.8 KB · Views: 67
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    77.8 KB · Views: 59
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    60 KB · Views: 56
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    77.1 KB · Views: 63

Andyclarke

Sith Lord
Nice collection growing fast there Ricky. Glad I've helped contribute. :)

Not sure I would describe it as small any more!

Shaky_BobaFett

Padawan
Updated the display..... Newly added X-wing fully complete and near mint ( box as well but not room to display it). Also curtesy of my friend and yours ,Iain " tractor boy" Sanderson some nice figure cases for my few figures . Cheers lads⚒

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    74.5 KB · Views: 160
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    64.4 KB · Views: 167
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    85.8 KB · Views: 159

Shaky_BobaFett

Padawan
Cheers woolyniner, I hadn't realised how much of an impressive display piece the X wing was untill I got one! Now for the Grey palitoy one to go with it
Shaky ⚒

grinchy

Sith Lord
love the side focus you have going, I have a soft spot for x wing luke myself, it displays really well, you must be chuffed with your display

Shaky_BobaFett

Padawan
grinchy said:
love the side focus you have going, I have a soft spot for x wing luke myself, it displays really well, you must be chuffed with your display

Yes I'm very chuffed. Even more so as I got a nice Palitoy Grey X wing to place in there too now! I'm thinking of either going full gas within the LXW or to go "droids " from the original trilogy ?! R5 D4 ,R2 D2, power droid, DSD ...... More then I thought !
Shaky (aka Ricky )
Cheers ⚒

Jez

Sith Lord
Ummm, Nice collection of MOCs, Luke X Wing Side focus and a Harbert C1P8? Hang on, that seems familiar :wink: am i in the f##king matrix?
Great update Ricky mate, i didn't realise that you had a Harbert R2. :D

Shaky_BobaFett

Padawan
Thanks for kind words lads. Ha ha,I'm stalking yeh Jez ! Whatever u got I want .... :D ! Seriously it's a super moc but the bubble has cracked at the bottom and figure could be pulled out possibly but I got it for a good price so I was well happy! Me thinks I need something from jez s collection??????? FF....,
Shaky⚒

spoons

Grand Master
Looking good Shaky. Luke and R5 are both excellent characters and you have some very nice pieces 8)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom