Photographic account of my growing collection circa 1979

TC-14

Sith Lord
Good man, Stevie!

And yes, Jas- I'm guilty of sniffing between those leaves, too. You can't get that same nostalgic hit from a Paperwhite Kindle! :lol:

jay4

Jedi Knight
THOSE are really great pics to have mate , for all my sw stuff was never out my hands between 1981-1986 iv just one not so great photo :roll:

TC-14

Sith Lord
Much obliged, Barney- good to hear of another successful transition of original childhood toys into adulthood :D

Thanks also, Jay (superb avatar, by the way... PM incoming on the origins of that one, if you don't mind... it's a mesmerising image... cracking stuff). It really doesn't matter that you only have the one image from your childhood- get it uploaded, we'd all love to see it. One snapshot in time is worth a heck of a lot, however grainy the photograph might be. Go on... go on... :wink: :lol:

Bram started a great thread just the other month:

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=17642&hilit=bram+photo

Get that photographed scanned in and uploaded there for us all to have a nosey at :D

Martin

jay4

Jedi Knight
TC-14 said:
Much obliged, Barney- good to hear of another successful transition of original childhood toys into adulthood :D

Thanks also, Jay (superb avatar, by the way... PM incoming on the origins of that one, if you don't mind... it's a mesmerising image... cracking stuff). It really doesn't matter that you only have the one image from your childhood- get it uploaded, we'd all love to see it. One snapshot in time is worth a heck of a lot, however grainy the photograph might be. Go on... go on... :wink: :lol:

Bram started a great thread just the other month:

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=17642&hilit=bram+photo

Get that photographed scanned in and uploaded there for us all to have a nosey at :D

Martin
hahha ok i will try in time . its at me 8th birthday party circa 84

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom