OT: Gary Smith in hospital

Jukesy

Sith Lord
Just come back after being out on business for the last 7 days and im shocked from what ive read :cry: this is a despicable act of cowardice from five hooliganss. I wish Gary a very speedy recovery, Lee can you please pass of my regards, thinking of you Gary. All the best!

jayjedi

Sith Lord
****, haven't been in here for a whole week and just seen this, hope you are comfortable and recouperating well mate as you will need all your strength for .... best wishes for a speedy recovery. Hope you can identify the bastards Gary. :twisted:

tigerham

Sith Lord
Think I'm the biggest dick!

Like I mentioned before never met Gary and still don't know everyones names but just PM'd him, not knowing it was Gary, about some POTF cardback info :oops: :oops: :oops:

Sent another PM appologising deeply :roll:

Lee Bullock

Jedi Knight
not yet - I figured it would be better to give him the weekend before bothering him to much. I will try and ring him tonight to see see how he is.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Pass on all of our regards and best wishes!

Ohh and tell him Jabba is planning on robbing his house, cos he thinks Gary is still in hospital and thus his collection is unguarded!

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Another news article in which Gary talks about the aftermath of the attack:-

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/article-23859346-they-had-knives-they-jumped-me---london-teacher-tells-of-attack-by-gang.do

Hope your recuperation is going well.

Jason

DarthStanley

Sith Lord
Supporter
****ing cowards! :twisted:

Hopefully the old saying "what goes around comes around"will apply to these scumbags sooner rather than later!

Best wishes for a speedy recovery Gary! :)

Mark.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom