Nick's Jawa Focus - 26/04/2014 UPDATE

TC-14

Sith Lord
Nick, as soon as an update on your thread comes through, I drop everything and scrabble over there. Naturally, I'm never disappointed. Good idea to raise the Deltofs... and the fact that you've fitted in six MOCs per shelf with the acrylic risers only adds to the 'perusal' factor... I like it. A lot :D That's one amazing focus. Keep up the good work, my friend.

Jedi_june

Sith Lord
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Amazing Focus deserves an Amazing set-up!

The set up is great, I like the way you raised the cabinets (have to keep that in mind) :D Can't wait to see the whole set up come to life.

Excellent just excellent.

theslider

Sith Lord
Love the pink spray diffuser, one of a kind there!

Seriously though, looks like a neat set up although I think you'll need another room for the loose Jawas!

Vin3po

Jedi Knight
Nick

Great focus you have there looking forward to seeing your new pics of them all on display, some really nice Moc's there.

Cheers

Vince

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Hi nick, great update and a awesome focus you have. Jawas are so cool and you display them fantastic 8)

TC-14

Sith Lord
Always a treat seeing your updates, Nick... wonderful to look through... it's a Jawa visual feast. Palitoy, Lili Ledy, Harbert... all truly stunning. And it really comes into it's own with the lights dimmed... adds to the Tatooine canyon ambience :wink:

Webby72

Padawan
Love it mate, I thought having 4 Jawa's was good but WOW! Have you got one from the 12" line?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom