My Fiscally responsible Star Wars collection Update 29.05.13

BlueDog

Sith Lord
Thanks mate,

It's actually more common to find clear 12/20/21 back bubbles than yellowed ones. ESB and ROTJ Bubbles are far more susceptible to yellowing than the earlier MOC's.

theslider

Sith Lord
BlueDog said:
Thanks Iain, I've actually got to update the pics as I scored a huge lot of original footers of which I was able to fill the missing one's on all but a few. Couldn't beleive my luck with that, all the Palitoy's look so much better with their footers back in place.

Do you still have any footers left? I need a few still as have taken Ian's advice and not chopped up any cards to make them!

BlueDog

Sith Lord
Hey Slider,

Yeah probably a good idea to not chop up card backs, I still have a Luke and C3po left but I'm going to hang on to them to see if I can trade them for a wally footer.

Cheers Ryan

theslider

Sith Lord
BlueDog said:
Hey Slider,

Yeah probably a good idea to not chop up card backs, I still have a Luke and C3po left but I'm going to hang on to them to see if I can trade them for a wally footer.

Cheers Ryan

Sound. Let me know if you get the Walrusman footer and still have the 3PO one!

cheers

BlueDog

Sith Lord
Thanks Pomse only 2 and a half years since the update :lol: Where did you dig this one out from bud?

Pomse2001

Grand Master
BlueDog said:
Thanks Pomse only 2 and a half years since the update :lol: Where did you dig this one out from bud?

I try to catch up with the threads that I have not read or seen yet :lol:

Better late then never, I still hope you have the items ? :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom