My Fiscally responsible Star Wars collection Update 29.05.13

BlueDog

Sith Lord
:lol: That'd be right, here I am trying to sound like I know what I'm talking about and in struts Frank! :lol:

To be honest mate I haven't a clue if the OH Luke is an Aussie variant, god I hope not as that would make another TT item that's way out of my price range :lol:

Cheers mate.

flycasual

Jedi Master
NZ Ree-Yees! 8)

I think the OH Luke is an American variant. The more I look, it seems that variants were all over the place though. :?

EDIT: There is an OH Luke that can be found in Australia. It's not confirmed as exclusive though.

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Cracking collection, just looking at your pictures and I can see myself taking the plunge and collecting carded figures. They look amazing, feel like a kid again looking at them in the toy shop. Was only ever planning to buy 1 carded figure - R2 as he was my first ever figure but can feel myself slipping, maybe my first 3 figures on cards, or maybe first figure of SW, ESB and ROTJ or maybe first 21 or maybe................... :roll:

thenightmarcher

Padawan
db_94 said:
Cracking collection, just looking at your pictures and I can see myself taking the plunge and collecting carded figures. They look amazing, feel like a kid again looking at them in the toy shop. Was only ever planning to buy 1 carded figure - R2 as he was my first ever figure but can feel myself slipping, maybe my first 3 figures on cards, or maybe first figure of SW, ESB and ROTJ or maybe first 21 or maybe................... :roll:

'All too easy...'

Pomse2001

Grand Master
BlueDog said:
Cheers fellas,

Pomse, No variations with the figures themselves mate, I think the only two recognised Toltoys variations that exist figure wise are Vader and Jawa ( Vinyl Cape ).

Thanks Iain, I've actually got to update the pics as I scored a huge lot of original footers of which I was able to fill the missing one's on all but a few. Couldn't beleive my luck with that, all the Palitoy's look so much better with their footers back in place.

Hi Ryan, thanks for the information about the jawa and vader :D

Jez

Sith Lord
My 3rd comment on this showcase "Utterly brilliant hoard of true treasure!"

Palifan

Sith Lord
BlueDog said:
Cheers fellas,

Pomse, No variations with the figures themselves mate, I think the only two recognised Toltoys variations that exist figure wise are Vader and Jawa ( Vinyl Cape ).

Thanks Iain, I've actually got to update the pics as I scored a huge lot of original footers of which I was able to fill the missing one's on all but a few. Couldn't beleive my luck with that, all the Palitoy's look so much better with their footers back in place.

I think the footers really finish the cards off, just as they were meant to be! I also managed to score a load of original footers myself recently, it seems like we both had some luck there.

BlueDog

Sith Lord
Cheers Fellas,

Yeah you're pretty fortunate to find footers for sale, right time right place and so on.

Glad some people had the foresight to hang on to them :D

BlueDog

Sith Lord
Hey Todd,

Cheers mate I just so happen to have been sorting through some stuff and came upon a spare 12 back Luke with bubble ( not from same card think it may have been for an ESB FB ). Also have a few spare bubbles which may be of use to you: Han 12 back, Hammerhead 20 back and Lando Skiff, Drop me a PM if you're interested dude. Mate rates of course :lol:

Edit: Sorry Jorn just read your post mate, if you happen to remember where you saw that Boba Fett I'd certainly be interested, there's one for sale on RS but it doesn't have it's original bubble and the figure and weapon have been glued to the card :?

aussiejames

Sith Lord
Canadian_zps54d8ada7.jpg

what a great trio to complete the SW set :)

chazb73

Sith Lord
Just spotted your thread Bluedog - love these, I think good reseals can be great esp if the figure is mint inside great stuff :wink:

BlueDog

Sith Lord
Hey Chaz thanks mate, it's a great way to collect cards that are otherwise out of my price range, good fun tracking them down too.

I've updated the pics on page 1 as I've sold off most of my spares and ESB,ROTJ reseals.

Cheers Ryan

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom