My Fiscally responsible Star Wars collection Update 29.05.13

BlueDog

Sith Lord
**** Joe, sorry mate I only just noticed your comments on here, well I obviously didn't! :D

Updated page 1 with more fiscally responsible budget Jedi additions with a few more on their way.

And yes, I know, as Pete said I suck at quitting! :lol: :oops:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Hi BlueDog, you have a great collection. I remember a lot of this moc from my childhood, nice to see something that brings back the memories from the old days :D

Jez

Sith Lord
I feel that i have to comment again...
Mate, they look absolutely brilliant. Very nice :)

.Q.

Jedi Master
Kinda inspiring stuff for budget collectors like myself, looks damn good on display - nice one.

BlueDog

Sith Lord
Thanks fellas.

Updated with recent additions.

Added Clipper and 12b Luke and Toltoys Jaaaaaaaawa! 8)

Have a Hammerhead on the way as well as DSD and Luke X-wing but I've been waiting for nearly 3 months now for the seller to get his arse in gear and send them. :twisted: ( no one on here I might add )

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Your collection is rely impressive Ryan, hard to tell that they are re seals TBH, loving all the differing logo's 8)

Shows just how inexpressive a collection one can put together with out taking out a 2nd mortgage or selling a kidney.

I am sure you will keep up the good work, hope so as I am already looking forward to the next update :)

BlueDog

Sith Lord
:lol: Cheers mate, I'm actually loving the Palitoys myself and at the price they're going for even as reseals I think I'll hold onto them for the time being.

Palifan

Sith Lord
BlueDog said:
Updated with some newies.

Nice to see the collection growing. Some of those Kenner 12 backs look fully sealed!

I think if you look out for the ones in good shape there's nothing wrong with going the reseal route (well, unless you're up for the challenge and don't mind spending a bit.....that said though a sealed Kenner set wouldn't be too expensive to get).

It does want me to get back to my set and see them in the glory. It's a sad state of affairs when a man has all his babies in storage.......

Keep it going!

theslider

Sith Lord
BlueDog said:
:lol: Cheers mate, I'm actually loving the Palitoys myself and at the price they're going for even as reseals I think I'll hold onto them for the time being.

Don't blame you!

itfciain

Grand Master
Ryan mate that collection is bloody amazing - there are some beautiful peices in there and it is so hard to tell that there are any issues with the bubbles etc

BlueDog

Sith Lord
Cheers fellas,

Pomse, No variations with the figures themselves mate, I think the only two recognised Toltoys variations that exist figure wise are Vader and Jawa ( Vinyl Cape ).

Thanks Iain, I've actually got to update the pics as I scored a huge lot of original footers of which I was able to fill the missing one's on all but a few. Couldn't beleive my luck with that, all the Palitoy's look so much better with their footers back in place.

Frunkstar

Grand Master
BlueDog said:
Cheers fellas,

I think the only two recognised Toltoys variations that exist figure wise are Vader and Jawa ( Vinyl Cape ).

Was the orange hair luke not on a Toltoys card then Ryan?, got no idea myself so would like to know.

& as always, loving your re seals m8 they look bloody great 8)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom