Loft Find updated February 15, 2023

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Ok guys here is another little update, a few weeks ago I picked this childhood collection up here in denmark from a very nice danish guy. He told me he had thought about selling it a few years ago, but never found the time to do it. 1 hour after we made the deal I was in his home picking up the lot, he told me 15 others have called him about the lot after we made the deal and he was surprised so many had contacted him about it. It had only been online in 15 min. when I contacted him, so I was very lucky to get this childhood lot and I have found a few more variants for my collection in it :D

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
More pictures from the lot in the last post

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

This month I have picked up this box complete with vehicle and instruction. I got it from a nice guy here in denmark. It was the only box he had from his childhood and he wanted to keep his figures. But I got the box :D

P1130480_zps5cbtb9dg.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Later today I will pick up 2 big childhood collections that I hope I will find time to share with you guys later today + I have some childhood stuff I found last week that I also will share with you guys :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Last week I got this 2 moc from a danish childhood collection. She also had a few other moc and some figures. Ok here is the bad news, most of the figures looked mint and I asked if she still had the cardbacks from the figures. She told me no and some of them was opened not long ago :shock: so she did not know what she had. She had just opened some moc so a kid could play a little bit with them and a few months later she choose to sell it all on auction. I was lucky to win this 2 moc on the auction.

P1130470_zpsk3ukknrp.jpg

P1130469_zpssnj9vp56.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Yesterday I picked up this danish childhood lot from a nice danish guy. We talked ½ hour about the toy and star wars, he told me he knew some others who also had some star wars from their childhood so he would talk with them about contacting me if they would sell it. So I hope they will contact me and they have some cool star wars toy that I could use in my collection.

Sorry about I have not had time to clean the toy so some of the items is a little dirty.

I have some extra pictures of the emperor, that is a very funny figure. 2 left legs on the figure, I have never seen that before on any figure :shock: That is what I would call a factory error :lol:

01a.jpg

02a.jpg

03a.jpg

05a.jpg

04a.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14a.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
The second lot I picked up yesterday was one of the best childhood lots I have ever found, most of it looks like there have never been played with it. Only a few items is damaged or broken :D

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
mumbo said:
Looks like I need to move to Denmark :lol:

Thanks stephen, I was beginning to think the thread was invisible since I was the only one who have been writing in it for a while :lol:

Yes move to Denmark sounds like a good idea, when do you move ? :lol:

I am the only one who can find childhood collections on the forum ? :lol: I was thinking there must be a lot more childhood collections in the uk :? :D

More pictures from the lot in the last post is added here, I removed them from photobucket because I would not use photobucket anymore.

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

21.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
tiefighterboy said:
You must be digging through everyone's lofts. Keep going. :D

Thanks todd for the kind words :D Well I am not up at peoples loft, but I am surprised that there is still a lot up there that people find and put for sale. I bought another childhood lot today :shock: I do not know what is going on, Denmark was always normally so quite with childhood collections. But in 2016 I found a lot of good childhood lots. I hope to get that lot Tuesday with the mail because there is 350 km between us, I do not drive 700 km for a lot :lol:

Did you see the Emperor with 2 identical legs that I found in a childhood lot ? have you ever seen something like that before ? :?

Pomse2001

Grand Master
tiefighterboy said:
I have seen other figures with similar mistakes. Not sure if it adds any value but could be your new focus.

As a variant collector I am sure that this can be a new focus for me :lol: Do you remember what other figures you have seen ? :D

Maybe I should start a thread about such figures :lol:

Other mistakes I have in my collection is very small, like a small foot, a small hand or a short leg. But I naver seen such a big mistake like this one :shock:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I talked last week with a nice guy here in demark who had found some star wars from his childhood in a basement.

I hope I will get it tuesday so I can share it with you guys. There was a fantastic item in that lot and I was very surprised to see it in Denmark, I hope that it is in good condition :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
steve obi wan said:
Some great finds Lars , I hope you get your item soon :D

Thanks Steve, the mailman should have been here but maybe he is late :?

and thanks for the kind words about the childhood lots that I have found :D

Top Bottom