Loft Find updated February 15, 2023

x-pack

Grand Master
They are all nice guys in Denmark :lol:

:wink:

By the way, what are those carry cases called? Is there a manufacturer or toy line on them? The reason I ask is that when I first started collecting in the late 80's my brother had one exactly the same and we displayed figures in it. :)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
x-pack said:
They are all nice guys in Denmark :lol:

:wink:

By the way, what are those carry cases called? Is there a manufacturer or toy line on them? The reason I ask is that when I first started collecting in the late 80's my brother had one exactly the same and we displayed figures in it. :)

We are all very nice guys in denmark :lol:

I do not know what those carry cases are called but they was for star wars figures when I was a kid in the 80s.

You can see it here on this link in an old danish toy catalog with star wars toy :D

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=10847&p=316564#p316564

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Ok it has been a long time since I have been adding in this thread

Last week I bought this childhood collection from a really nice guy here in denmark named Steen :D

P1090208_zpsjxi6wcah.jpg

P1090203_zpsrcqezkvi.jpg

P1090206_zpscymygjvt.jpg

P1090202_zpsckhfhykj.jpg

P1090210_zpscaa1fowu.jpg

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Fantastic pick ups Lars, some very nice pieces there.
All better that they are from childhood collections as well, to me adds to the story behind them.

Thanks for sharing the pics :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Cazza said:
Very nice haul there, mate. That R2 looks superb 8)

Thanks cazza, yes it is not far from superb :D

Michael Sith said:
Fantastic pick ups Lars, some very nice pieces there.
All better that they are from childhood collections as well, to me adds to the story behind them.

Thanks for sharing the pics :D

Thanks Michael for the kind words, I agree. I am also glad to know I am the 2nd owner of this figures and weapons :D
Childhood collections are so cool to have and sometimes the story behind them is great :D

theforceuk said:
Nice idea for a thread and some great stuff.

Thanks mate, you are also welcome to add pictures and stories if you find childhood collections. This thread is for all of us :D

Jez said:
Great update, and some sweet loose figures. Mint R2

Thanks Jez, I am glad you like the update and my new figures and that R2 :D

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Yeah my Mum & Dad have just moved house and I spent a couple of hours up their loft looking for a Tri-logo Yak Face cardback and a photo of me stood next to my AT-AT Christmas Day 1986. Was a complete waste of time. :lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
sith-smith said:
Seriously cool stuff. 8)

Great things to find

Thanks gary for the kind words, I can't wait to find my next danish childhood lot :D

A friend of mine have found a danish childhood lot 2 weeks ago. There was a lili ledy falcon in the lot that the sellers dad bought in mexico when he was there to see vm in 1986, I think that is a cool story 8)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
theforceuk said:
Yeah my Mum & Dad have just moved house and I spent a couple of hours up their loft looking for a Tri-logo Yak Face cardback and a photo of me stood next to my AT-AT Christmas Day 1986. Was a complete waste of time. :lol:

So what happen to cardback and the picture ? :D

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
theforceuk said:

Picture is their somewhere just can't find it at the moment. :roll:

The Yak Face cardback is a mistery as I know for sure I saved it as a kid and had it up to at least the mid to late 90's. :(

If I find either I'll post them on here for sure.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
theforceuk said:
Pomse2001 said:
theforceuk said:

Picture is their somewhere just can't find it at the moment. :roll:

The Yak Face cardback is a mistery as I know for sure I saved it as a kid and had it up to at least the mid to late 90's. :(

If I find either I'll post them on here for sure.

I too have a mystery lost item that I would swear is still amongst my mum's stuff somewhere and is the last remaining item from my childhood SW stuff: a single capsule from a Chewie bandolier absolutely stuffed full with weapons. I remember having difficulty closing the darned thing. It only turned up after I had given away the last of my figures. I thought they were still cool so stuck it in a draw. Unfortunately, that was 25 years ago (or so). Not seen it since but I know I never thew it away/sold it so it's still there.....somewhere!

Pomse2001

Grand Master
theforceuk and ScruffyLookingNH, I hope you guys find your star wars items and will share them with us :wink:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Today I picked up a huge childhood lot from a guy in denmark. He told me he and his dad bought most of it in the uk :shock: and in 84 he thought he was to old for this. So it has been laying at the loft since 84 :D

I will update soon with pictures of the lot :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom