Latest Modern Acquisitions

grinchy

Sith Lord
Yeah these are great for the money, don't know if they will make any more in this scale, but i'd be interested
the empire mag is going for daft money on ebay, a couple have sold for over a hundred quid!!!, the average price now is 40 which is still a lot, i'm glad i managed to get one at retail price.

Palifan

Sith Lord
grinchy said:
Yeah these are great for the money, don't know if they will make any more in this scale, but i'd be interested
the empire mag is going for daft money on ebay, a couple have sold for over a hundred quid!!!, the average price now is 40 which is still a lot, i'm glad i managed to get one at retail price.

Some nice pick ups as ever Grinchy :D

One thing I was wondering with the Empire mag - is the Kylo attached to the front cover somehow or is there a hole cut out of the front cover with the regular Kylo card back showing through?

Ian

grinchy

Sith Lord
cheers mate
Yeah there was a hole in the packaging showing the bubble, I assume its just a normal carded ren, along with the magazine in the packet

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Grinchy mate - glad your home and on the mend, some cracking presents from your wife. Those figures look really good, you going to keep them boxed? Nice pick up with the magazine as well - as you say they are going for crazy money on ebay so you did well getting one at its cover price.

Feet up buddy and enjoy the build up to TFA :D

grinchy

Sith Lord
Cheers mate, yeah i got spoilt! glad to be home, and looking forward to the movie, can't wait
I'll be keeping the figures boxed, might get another set to open, see what happens, definately a nice little cheap set, and the magazine looks cool on display, i went out and bought the basic version of the empire magazine with a lenticular cover, a good read and not to spoilery either, some great pictures in it

Jediknight3263827

Jedi Master
Hope you feeling ok grinchy mate and hope its nothing too serious.
just picked kylo empire mag up from our local sainsburys :D they had loads but had to look through them all as a fair few of them had squashed bubbles.

grinchy

Sith Lord
cheers mate, its just my ticker, lol, just got to take things easy for a bit
Glad you got one at retail price, i went back to pick one up for a mate and they were sold out, so they are not hanging around on shelves

chiffy

Sith Lord
Well well well some corkers here lads! That Empire mag is mint and those disney astros are the bomb well done gents!

lejackal

Grand Master
I know one of these has just been posted but hey, why not jump on the bandwagon, I did it, I caved in and bought my first TFA merchandise today!

MarkG

Jedi Master
After my haul of Disney R2s, and a bit of research.. I found there was another produced... although not R2..

Say hello to R4 :D

20151202_181108_zpsyruitxrf.jpg

grinchy

Sith Lord
Great astro droid pickup mate, that line is very nice, missed the hologram r2 on ebay the other day for a fiver, bugger!
and glad you picked up the empire mag lejackal, but you opened it, nooooooooooo, :wink:

lejackal

Grand Master
grinchy said:
and glad you picked up the empire mag lejackal, but you opened it, nooooooooooo, :wink:

I didn't open the second one :wink:

Can't believe people have paid over a ton for these, just go shopping!

lejackal

Grand Master
Cazza said:
Wanted one, but can't find one anywhere!
Do you mind if the bubble is crushed? If not I'll see if any are left in my local Sainsburys tomorrow for you at cost plus postage?

Top Bottom