Latest Modern Acquisitions

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Jediknight3263827 said:
yes i am liking the Yak just didnt realize he was so big :lol: they also do a tri logo version without the staff which i thought was a nice touch

Yes I have the trilogo version. It was a CE2 exclusive

Nice scores guys! :)

grinchy

Sith Lord
Well i'm over my budget again this month just nabbed these two for 11 quid delivered
_57_zpsb0c1lk3t.jpg

Need to stay away from ebay, its deadly! :D

Stronghold

Padawan
Love the 6" black series, just a shame they are so delayed in the UK, Still got wave 6 on back order, wave 7/8 hit the states soon.
But I Have been offered 120 quid for the boxed wave 1...still looks better on the shelf.

grinchy

Sith Lord
yeah they are great, i'm trying to limit myself to buying just the ones i like, so i have these three and now jabba
DSCF5175_zpsvgrpunkq.jpg

DSCF5171_zpsh0ybidko.jpg

Got to say this jabba is a cool toy, they really got the likeness down

Jediknight3263827

Jedi Master
i started like that pal :)
i now have every one that is uk released :lol:
and now im torn between keeping them boxed or opening them,have you seen the stands that Iain is doing 8)

grinchy

Sith Lord
well another parcel arrived today, not everyones cup of tea i know, the bust up series one, cost me around a tenner delivered, i like oddball stuff like this,
DSCF5178_zpsrxbfkzpb.jpg

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
grinchy said:
well another parcel arrived today, not everyones cup of tea i know, the bust up series one, cost me around a tenner delivered, i like oddball stuff like this,
DSCF5178_zpsrxbfkzpb.jpg

Busts (no pun!) are not not my cup of tea generally, but I really, really like the Threepio and its a totally new line to me.

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Couldn't resist these twin packs.
The Stormie that comes with Boba is pretty bloody good. Really nice sculpt, honestly think these 5 poa figures should have been put out on a vintage collection style card.

WP_20150221_021_zpseccb7ca8.jpg

grinchy

Sith Lord
That fett and trooper pack is ace, love the trooper headsculpt, i don't mind the 5 poa on these reminds me of vintage and they aren't a bad price compared to the black series

chiffy

Sith Lord
Just picked up this sweet retro R2D2 telephone for £20!!! Dunno if anyone had 1 of these. I used to have the Darth Vader. Head movement, sounds, lights the lot. Shame i havent got a home phone line but luckyly it's got a demo button :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Top Bottom