Latest Modern Acquisitions

beginner

Jedi Knight
Great Colin,

long live the Lord
up.gif

grinchy

Sith Lord
Great vader pickup, the six inch line is great!
Just won this, love this line of toys with the starcases, does anyone know how many in the line there are? i only have two
_57_zpss8pcvblc.jpg

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Love these figures - it was the Hoth Stormie that got me back into collecting. Saw it on Holiday in the States in 2005 and loved the vintage style packaging :D

As far as I know there was 12 of the Original Trilogy figures - 4 from each film and then another 5 Saga Collection vintage style figures - Biker Scout, Greedo, Luke X Wing, Han trench coat and Sand people.

They look brilliant in the slim style Star Cases. I have most of them now, a few I didn't chase down because I didn't like but might bite the bullet and get them all.

You notice the sabers that come with your Luke - he has Vader's hilt on his belt :D

Great pick up mate, you should definitely hunt down some more

grinchy

Sith Lord
thanks for the info mate,i remembered I have 3 of them, forgot about lucas as stormtrooper and the other is han trenchcoat, they do look great in the starcases i'll definitely look for more

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Those are great figures.
There were 12 figures released in 2005 under the OT Line: Kenodi, Solo, Leia, Skywalker, 3PO, Vader, Lando, Yoda, Fett, Chewie, Stormtrooper, R2-D2

And two waves after that, one in 2006, one in 2007 with a further 11 figures and the Lucas chase figure under the Sage Line.

Wave 1: biker scout, Solo, Skywalker, Sand Person, Greedo.
Wave 2: Bossk, Solo, IG88, Leia, Stormtrooper
Chase figure: Lucas Trooper.

24 figures in all.

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
DSL - superb mate
Two of my favourite Vintage Collection vehicles, the boxes are bloody awesome!
Definitely got them at a decent price, well done

Jediknight3263827

Jedi Master
nice luke grinchy ,i too like this run i have about 10 of these so far :D

nice vintage collection x-wing and interceptor,toys r us are selling these nearly bought them last week

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Looking really good mate - Fett is just such a cool focus, vintage and modern figures look so good together.
I've got to get myself a Holiday Special animation style Fett

grinchy

Sith Lord
Cheers mate, yeah my 12 inch bobba is missing a few bits but still looks cool on display
Just snagged this guy for £25.00 quid delivered on ebay, not a bad price i thought, its been opened but looks good to me
jabba_zpsuuvfkzmr.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom