Latest Acquisitions

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Congratulations on completing the set, all the better because it took so long.

This was delivered today courtesy of rangersjedi

Looking to collect all of Jabba's goons on cards for a small display so delighted to pick up this handsome fella
Cheers Paul for the super quick delivery and excellent packaging :D

IMG_0710_zps914ca7c5.jpg

Jez

Sith Lord
Nice Squid DB94, I'm doing the same!
Great to see you complete the purse/frisbee collection Grant, nice one.

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Jez said:

Thought it would make for a nice (and cheap) little run, only got Nikto and Weequay to get - but then I'll want Lando Skiff oh and Leia Boushh and then I suppose I should get Luke Jedi........ it's endless :lol:

theslider

Sith Lord
db94 said:
Jez said:

Thought it would make for a nice (and cheap) little run, only got Nikto and Weequay to get - but then I'll want Lando Skiff oh and Leia Boushh and then I suppose I should get Luke Jedi........ it's endless :lol:

Not forgetting Yak Face and Amanaman!

Bok

Padawan
These arrived today from Frank - two graded Gamorrean Guard baggies, and I'm well chuffed :D - a great addition to the focus:

Cheers,
Tim.

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Not been very active in this thread of late mainly due to the fact most of my recent purchases have been Modern. But I do have this Beautiful Power Droid Painting from Dave (Snaggle) that I am delighted to have added to my collection

https://www.flickr.com/photos/65400963@N03/14351058536/

Hope you like it! :D :D :D

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
That's an awesome painting. Are there others? I love the style of it.

Some more autographs.

Pam Rose (SW: Cantina Alien)
Caroline Blakiston (ROTJ: Mon Mothma)

2014-06-09171957_zpsd5929834.jpg

yogi

Jedi Knight
That power droid painting is quality. I was very impressed when I saw it in the FS thread and noticed it was snapped up quickly, great addition to any room :)

I don't post here much as I am holding off in the hope of doing a decent limelight or two, however I was recently lucky enough to get this lot of Takara alternate sculpt figures and blasters. I initially posted on RS about these as there had been a lot of discussion around the blasters of late. The figures had been heavily customised by some Japanese kid but after a weekend spent intensively cleaning the results are starting to pay off :)

21594A2D-46F5-4681-9335-C52EAA3ED56E_zpsfiis9kit.jpg

A cleaned stormie
P1040692_zps4389c8da.jpg

C3PO paint removed
P1040698_zps8f9ca10d.jpg

Even though the figures require serious cleaning having a focus on Japanese items I was absolutely delighted to come across this little lot :D

poncho

Grand Master
hey grant love the cantina alien autograph 8) which alien is it?

yogi = cool stormies arnt dont the takara scuplts have a screw in the back? always wanted one of thosr

Top Bottom